From: $799.00 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 15 Days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Meal, Accomadation and transportation.
1-10 People days
4,130 m/13,549 ft
1. Stunning view of Annapurna, Machhapuchhre and Dhaulagiri mountains.
2. Homestay in Gurung community and experiencing their culture and tradition.
3. Walking through beautiful Rhododendron forest.
4. Beautiful view of sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Poonhill.
5. Fascinating view of snow capped mountains from Ghorepani.
6. Spotting endangered animals and birds.
Annapurna Base Camp Trek, also known as Annapurna Sanctuary Trek, is one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal. This trek provides you an opportunity to experience the unique natural beauty of the Annapurna Conservation Area.
The trekking region is mainly inhabited by the Gurung people. The Gurungs are renowned fighters in the battlefield but they are very warm and welcoming at their homes. We will enjoy their hospitality and unique culture.
We will walk past the thundering Modi river in the early part of the trek. There are many waterfalls, rivers and streams on our way. Most of the region is populated by thick rhododendron forests. The whole forest turns red during spring, when the rhododendrons are in full bloom.
The highlight of the ABC trek is the view of the mountains. You will get a wonderful view of the Machhapuchhre, Annapurna, Gangapurna,Dhaulagiri and Himchuli mountains. Poon Hill and Ghorepani are one of the best places in the Annapurna region for mountain view.
Poon Hill and Ghorepani trek is a popular short trek choice. We will then head for Annapurna Base Camp, where some of the tallest mountains in the world are within touching distance.
Trip Route : Kathmandu- Pokhara - Poonhill- Chhomrung- MBC- ABC - Pothana- Pokhara -Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May.
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani
Day 07: Trek to Sinuwa
Day 08: Trek to Deurali
Day 09: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp
Day 10: Sunrise view at ABC and trek to Bamboo
Day 11: Trek to Jhinu
Day 12: Trek to Tolkha
Day 13: Trek to Phedi and drive to Pokhara
Day 14: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 15: Departure
5 car rides, 2 plane rides in kathmandu
Hotel in Kathmandu & lodge in trek
15 Breakfast, 14lunches, 14 Dinners
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop in private vehicle.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu accompanied by our private guide and vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation-Breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu on tourist bus.
- Hotel accommodation-Breakfast in Pokhara.
- Pokhara-Nayapul and Phedi to Pokhara drive on private vehicle.
- Necessary papers and trekking permits ( ACAP permit and TIMS permit )
- 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) during trekking.
- Seasonal fruits after night meal.
- Accommodations in lodge during trek.
- Well trained English speaking guides (including their salary, accommodation, meal, transportation and insurance).
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (including their salary, accommodation, meal, tramsportation and insurance).
- Porters throughout the trek – 1 porter will carry 2 trekker’s baggage. (Including salary, food, accommodation, and transportation).
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Ambition Himalaya t-shirt ( Duffel Bag, down jacket and sleeping bag must be returned after trek).
- First aid kit.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A complimentary traditional Nepali dinner on arrival..
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Overseas airfare and visa fees ($25 for 15 days, $40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ).
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu
- Food other than mentioned above, telephone bills, hot and cold drinks ,laundry charges and shower fees.
- Wifi charger and battery charging bill during the trek.
- Extra porter and activities outside itinerary.
- Lunch & dinner costs during Kathmandu stay.
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips and gifts for the guides and porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in ‘cost includes’ section unless indicated on booking.
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
The Annapurna Himalayan range is located in the west from Kathmandu. Annapurna region is a famous trekking destination for the external and the internal tourist in Nepal. This is the region that most visited trek area than the other trek.
There are 10-12 trekking packages in the Annapurna region. You can pick one of them according to your time limit, fitness, interest, and budget. Annapurna circuit is a long Annapurna trek which is the full circuit and a half circuit trek. Annapurna base camp trek, Mardi Himal trek, Ghorepani Poon hill trek, Jomsom Muktinath trek, and Annapurna view trek are the regular trek packages of the Annapurna region. Khopra Danda trek and Mohare Danda trek are newly opened, less popular but amazing trekking itineraries here and Upper Mustang and Nar Phu are the special (Restricted trek) in Annapurna. You can also visit some beautiful high mountain lakes in this region.
he most trek packages of the Annapurna trek are not difficult except Annapurna circuit trek. Annapurna trek packages are mainly dedicated for the non-adventurous trekkers, first-time trekkers to the mountain, families, elderly, and the children. Annapurna circuit is an adventure Annapurna trek.
I went to the ABC in October. It was amazing! I have never seen so many bright stars in the sky like in the morning before the sunrise at Poon hill. And when sun arised, Himalaya mountains were covered with gold (reflection from the morning sun) its absolutely fantastic show. I definetely reccommend to include Poon hill in your trek to ABC. I had great guide, Dipak Sapkota, who also kindly helped me to carry on my stuff. He took care of all organizational moments and was very friendly, so I felt more like I went for hiking with a friend rather than with a guide჻)
USD, $799.00/Per person
* Private trip departure everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)