From: $949.00 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Annapurna Circuit Trek – 14 Days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
1-10 People days
5,416 m/17,769 ft
1. Amazing view of Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre mountains.
2. Visiting Gangapurna viewpoint and Milarepa cave. Ice lake hike.
3. Conquering Thorong La Pass.
4. Walking through Rhododendron forests on stone paved trails.
5. Enjoying the warm and generous hospitality of the Gurung people.
6. Spotting endangered animals and birds.
Annapurna Circuit Trek is one of the best treks in Nepal. Compared to other trekking routes, it offers greater natural diversity in a relatively small amount of time. Annapurna Sanctuary is home to some of the rarest species of animals, plants and birds. The snow capped mountains of the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri ranges make the visit to the Annapurna region a memorable affair.
The best part of the trek is crossing the Thorong La Pass (5,416 m). Annapurna Circuit Trek provides an experience of deadly mountain crevasses, high mountain passes, Buddhist shrines, ancient Hindu Temples, beautiful villages and cultivated terraced farms.
The trek to Annapurna Circuit starts at Besisahar (820 m/2,690 ft), which is the lowest altitude place of the trek. The highest point of the trek is Thorong La Pass (5,416 m/17,769 ft). This trek requires some prior experience of trekking in the mountains.
Once we reach Jomsom on our way down from Thorong La Pass, we will fly directly to Pokhara from here. The regular Annapurna circuit trek includes a further hike from Jomsom to Nayapul and then a drive to Pokhara.
Trip Route: Kathmandu- Besisahar- Chyamje- Manang- Thorong La- Muktinath- Jomsom- Pokhara- Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
If your flight is cancelled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs which can range from $200-$600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We suggest you to add a couple of extra days at the end (never at the start) of your trip in case of any delays.
Trekking is not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous. We kindly request you to come well prepared before these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopters can be the only means of evacuation.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive to Chyamje
Day 03: Trek to Dharapani
Day 04: Trek to Chame
Day 05: Trek to Pisang
Day 06: Trek to Manang
Day 07: Acclimatization in Manang
Day 08: Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 09: Trek to Thorong Phedi
Day 10: Trek to Muktinath via Thorong La Pass
Day 11: Trek to Jomsom
Day 12: Flight to Pokhara
Day 13: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 14: Departure
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop services by private vehicle.
- Standard accommodation in Kathmandu (with breakfast) as per the itinerary.
- Kathmandu – Chamje by private jeep.
- Jomsom to Pokhara flight.
- Pokhara – Kathmandu transportation by deluxe tourist bus.
- Accommodation in Pokhara (with breakfast) as per the itinerary.
- Annapurna Conservation Area Project [ACAP] Permits.
- Trekkers Information Management System [TIMS] Permits.
- Meals during the trek. [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with three cups of hot drink in a day.]
- Seasonal fruits in the evening after dinner.
- Accommodation in tea houses during the trek.
- Trekking Guide [English speaking, eco-friendly, Government licensed, Ministry of Tourism Trained, First Aid Trained] with salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances paid for.
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over six people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance paid for.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, trekking map, Ambition Himalaya T-shirt and duffel bag. [Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag have to be returned after completing the trek.]
- First aid medications / medicines with the guide.
- Necessary paper works, government and local taxes, company service charges.
- Complementary welcome dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepali restaurant.
- Certificate of Achievement signed by director of the company and your guide.
- International airfares, Visa fees,($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days), travel and rescue insurance, emergency evacuation.
- Extra porters. [One porter shared between two paying people]
- Bars and beverage bills, cold drinks, mineral water, telephone bills, laundry and battery charge.
- Extra activities other than mentioned in the itinerary.
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara. [Meals not included in cases of early returns from the trips too.]
- Extra accommodation caused due to early arrival, flight delays, natural disasters etc.
- Tips for guides and porters
- Any services not mentioned in ‘Service Includes’ section unless specified on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)