Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Annapurna Circuit Trek -19 Days
Grade: Easy To Modetate
2-10 People days
5,416 m/17,769 ft
1. Exceptional view of mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre.
2. Walking through beautiful Rhododendron forests in the Annapurna Conservation Area.
3. Visiting Muktinath Temple and Tatopani (hot spring bath).
4. Warm hospitality and generosity of the local Gurung people.
5. Beautiful view of sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Poonhill.
6. A short hike to Gangapurna lake in Manang.
Annapurna circuit trek will give you the experience of your lifetime. The trek, also known as Round Annapurna Trek, offers stunning panoramic sight of Annapurna (8,097 m), Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Machhapuchhre (6,993 m), Lamjung (6,983 m), Manaslu (8,157 m) and Tukuche peak (6,920 m) among others.
Most of the path in this trek lies on the Annapurna Sanctuary. The roads are part of the ancient trading route between Nepal and Tibet.. People take part in Annapurna Circuit Trek for view of the north and south faces of the mountains. Other treks like the Annapurna Base Camp Trek and the Annapurna Panorama Trek only provide view of the southern face of the mountains.
We will start our Annapurna Trek from Bulbule. We will walk through large terraced farms until we reach Ngadi. Ngadi offers wonderful view of peaks like Lamjung Himal, Manaslu, Peak 29 (Ngadi Chuli) among others. We cross Syange on our way forward and the path starts to go downhill from here until we reach the stony town of Jagat.
In transit, we will cross a place named Bagarchhap. You can visit a white-hued Gompa (monastery) in Jagat. Chame, where we rest overnight, provides an amazing view of Lamjung Himal (6,893 m). We will then walk to Pisang, situated in the lap of Pisang crest. Pisang is famous for the stunning view of Pisang and Annapurna II peaks.
We will now trek into northern parts of Manang district. This place is home to the beautiful Gangapurna lake - one of the jewels of the Annapurna Region. Then we will trek to Thorung La Pass (5,416 m) and move down to Muktinath Temple. Lord Muktinath is the God of Salvation.
After paying our homage in the Temple, we will move further south, passing settlements like Khingar and Jharkot. These ancient settlements provide a peek into the culture and tradition of the locals. We will also get a clear view of the Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri Mountains from here. Next stop is the beautiful town of Jomsom.
We will head to Tatopani after exploring Jomsom. Tatopani means hot water in Nepali. The place is famous for natural hot water springs. You can soak yourself in the spring and wash away the fatigue of your long trek. We will return via Ghorepani and Poonhill.
Trip Route : Kathmandu- Besishahar- Chamje-Manag- Thorung-La Muktinath-Jomsom-tatopani-Ghorepani -Pokhara -Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar-Bulbule, Trek to Ngadi
Day 04: Trek to Chyamje
Day 05: Trek to Dharapani
Day 06: Trek to Chame
Day 07: Trek to Pisang
Day 08: Trek to Manang
Day 09: Acclimatization in Manang
Day 10: Trek to Yak Kharka
Day 11: Trek to Thorong Phedi or High Camp
Day 12: Trek to Muktinath via Thorong La Pass
Day 13: Trek to Marpha
Day 14: Trek to Ghasa
Day 15: Trek to Tatopani
Day 16: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 17: Day 17: Poon Hill - Nayapul - Pokhara
Day 18: Return to Kathmandu
Day 19: Departure
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Pickup and drop service for Airport Arrival by private car and driver.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with complementary breakfast include
- Two way flight between Kathmandu and Lukla.
- All domestic airfare taxes.
- Trek permit TIMS ( Trekkers Security) include
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit during trekking
- Full Board Meals ( 3 meals during your trekking per day)
- Seasonal fruits following supper.
- Trekking accommodation (in lodge and tea houses).
- English speaking, first aid trained and highly experienced guides with their salary, accommodation, meal, transportation and insurance paid for.
- Assistant guide we provide above 6 people group and his expense
- One porter for every two trekkers with every cost of the porter covered by the company.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag after trekking return to company
- Free Ambition Himalaya T-Shirts
- Comprehensive First Aid kit with guide
- Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant [optional]
- Pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before the trek
- Worst case rescue and medical evacuation arrangements
- International airfare and visa processing fees.
- Cost of travel not mentioned in itinerary, emergency evacuation and insurance.
- Personal nature expenses (bars and beverage bills, dessert, hot shower, drinking water, telephone, internet, laundry, titbits etc.)
- Wi-Fi and cost of other device charging.
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control (Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek
- Meals in Kathmandu (also in the case of early returns and late departures)
- Services not mentioned in ‘Services Includes’ section (Please ask us if you are confused about any services)
- Tips or gratitude for guide and porter
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
USD, Contact For Price/Per person
* Private trip departure everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)