$ From: $950 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Annapurna Circuit Trek -19 Days
Grade: Easy To Modetate
Hotel, Lodge,Food and Transportation
5,416 m/17,769 ft
1. Exceptional view of mountains like Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Machhapuchhre.
2. Walking through beautiful Rhododendron forests in the Annapurna Conservation Area.
3. Visiting Muktinath Temple and Tatopani (hot spring bath).
4. Warm hospitality and generosity of the local Gurung people.
5. Beautiful view of sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Poonhill.
6. A short hike to Gangapurna lake in Manang.
Annapurna circuit trek will give you the experience of your lifetime. The trek, also known as Round Annapurna Trek, offers stunning panoramic sight of Annapurna (8,097 m), Dhaulagiri (8,167 m), Machhapuchhre (6,993 m), Lamjung (6,983 m), Manaslu (8,157 m) and Tukuche peak (6,920 m) among others.
Most of the path in this trek lies on the Annapurna Sanctuary. The roads are part of the ancient trading route between Nepal and Tibet.. People take part in Annapurna Circuit Trek for view of the north and south faces of the mountains. Other treks like the Annapurna Base Camp Trek and the Annapurna Panorama Trek only provide view of the southern face of the mountains.
We will start our Annapurna Trek from Bulbule. We will walk through large terraced farms until we reach Ngadi. Ngadi offers wonderful view of peaks like Lamjung Himal, Manaslu, Peak 29 (Ngadi Chuli) among others. We cross Syange on our way forward and the path starts to go downhill from here until we reach the stony town of Jagat.
In transit, we will cross a place named Bagarchhap. You can visit a white-hued Gompa (monastery) in Jagat. Chame, where we rest overnight, provides an amazing view of Lamjung Himal (6,893 m). We will then walk to Pisang, situated in the lap of Pisang crest. Pisang is famous for the stunning view of Pisang and Annapurna II peaks.
We will now trek into northern parts of Manang district. This place is home to the beautiful Gangapurna lake - one of the jewels of the Annapurna Region. Then we will trek to Thorung La Pass (5,416 m) and move down to Muktinath Temple. Lord Muktinath is the God of Salvation.
After paying our homage in the Temple, we will move further south, passing settlements like Khingar and Jharkot. These ancient settlements provide a peek into the culture and tradition of the locals. We will also get a clear view of the Nilgiri and Dhaulagiri Mountains from here. Next stop is the beautiful town of Jomsom.
We will head to Tatopani after exploring Jomsom. Tatopani means hot water in Nepali. The place is famous for natural hot water springs. You can soak yourself in the spring and wash away the fatigue of your long trek. We will return via Ghorepani and Poonhill.
Trip Route : Kathmandu- Besishahar- Chamje-Manag- Thorung-La Muktinath-Jomsom-tatopani-Ghorepani -Pokhara -Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and preparation for the trek.
Day 03: Drive to Besisahar (760 M / 2493 FT) - Bulbule by local bus and Trek to Ngadi (780 M / 2559 FT), 8-9 hours. (Private vehicle can be arranged upon request)
Day 04: Ngadi to Chamje (1410 M / 4625 FT), estimated walk 6-7 hours.
Day 05: Chamje to Dharapani 1(860 M / 6102 FT),estimated walk 5-6 hours.
Day 06: Dharapani to Chame (2530 M / 8300 FT),estimated walk 6-7 hours.
Day 07: Chame to Pisang (3060 M / 10039 FT), estimated walk 4-5 hours.
Day 08: Pisang to Manang (3440 M / 11,286 FT), estimated walk 4-5 hours.
Day 09: Acclimatization and exploring Manang (3440 M / 11,286 FT).
Day 10: Manang to Yak Kharka (4000 M / 13,123 FT), estimated walk 4-5 hours.
Day 11: Yak Kharka to Thorong Phedi (4450 M / 14,599 FT) / or High Camp (4900 M / 16,076 FT),estimated walk 4-5 hours.
Day 12: Thorong Phedi to Muktinath (3800 M / 12,467 FT) via Thorong La Pass (5416 M / 17,769 FT),estimated walk 7-8 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Marpha (apple kingdom of Nepal) (2670 M / 8759 FT), estimated walk 6-7 hours.
Day 14: Marpha to Ghasa (2010 M / 6594 FT), estimated walk 6-7 hours
Day 15: Ghasa to Tatopani (1190 M / 3904 FT),estimated walk 4-5 hours.
Day 16: Tatopani to Ghorepani (2860 M / 9383 FT), estimated walk 7-8 hours.
Day 17: Hike to Poon Hill (3210 M / 10,531 FT) in early morning, back to hotel and trek to Nayapul (1070 m / 3510 FT). Estimated walk 7-8 hours and 1 hour drive to Pokhara from Nayapul.
Day 18: Driving back to Kathmandu (1300 M / 4665 FT) ,estimated drive 6-7 hours.
Day 19: Departure or extend your trip.
By car and Bus
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Luch and dinnerDinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop in private vehicle.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu accompanied by our private guide and vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Bubule by local bus. (Private vehicle costs extra)
- Pokhara-Kathmandu on tourist bus.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.
- Nayapul – Pokhara drive on private vehicle.
- Necessary papers and trekking permits ( ACAP permit and TIMS permit )
- 3 meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) per day during trekking.
- Seasonal fruits after night meal.
- Accommodations in lodge during trek.
- Well trained English speaking guides (including their salary, accommodation, meal, transportation and insurance).
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (including their salary, accommodation, meal, transportation and insurance).
- Porters throughout the trek – 1 porter will carry 2 trekker’s baggage. (Including salary, food, accommodation, and transportation).
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Ambition Himalaya t-shirt ( Duffel Bag, down jacket and sleeping bag must be returned after trek).
- First aid kit.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A complimentary traditional Nepali dinner on arrival..
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Overseas airfare and visa fees ($30 for 15 days, $50 for 30 days and $ 125 for 90 days ).
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu
- Food other than mentioned above, tea Coffee, telephone bills, laundry charges and shower fees.
- Wi-fi charger and battery charging bill during the trek.
- Extra porter and activities outside itinerary.
- Lunch & dinner costs during Kathmandu stay.
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips and gifts for the guides and porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in ‘cost includes’ section unless indicated on booking.
- Lunch and dinner cost in Pokhara.
Equipment you need to bring
- Pair of trek boot, sleeping bag, down jacket, pullovers, neck scarf for evening/night/morning.
- Sun hat and casual warm clothes for day.
- Some pairs of good quality socks, slippers, suntan lotions, personal medications etc.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)