$ Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Annapurna Panorama Trek – 10 Days
3,210 m/10,531 ft
1. Beautiful view of snow capped mountains like Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchre, Lamjung Himal, Tukuche Peak and Mt. Dhaulagiri.
2. Spotting endangered animals and birds.
3. Walking through beautiful Rhododendron forests and stone paved paths.
4. Stunning view of sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Poonhill.
5. Experiencing the hospitality and warm generosity of local people.
6. Panoramic view of mountains from Ghorepani.
Annapurna Panorama Trek is the perfect easy trek option in the Annapurna region. This is among the most popular treks around Annapurna.
We will first enter the Annapurna conservation area from Nayapul and head for the popular mountain watching destination - Ghorepani. The highlight of Ghorepani is the hike to Poon Hill. This hill is the jewel of Annapurna Sanctuary Trek, providing stunning view of the mountains. The sight of the sun rising over the tall mountains is spectacular from Poon Hill. Ghorepani-Poon Hill trek is also a popular trekking alternative for those seeking a wonderful view of the mountains in a few days of light trek.
Pothana, a village of Gurung people, Tadapani and Tolkha are other settlements ahead of Ghorepani. These places provide us a wonderful view of Mt. Annapurna I, Annapurna II, Annapurna III, Annapurna IV, Gangapurna, Annapurna South, Hiunchuli, Machhapuchhre, Lamjung Himal, Tukuche Peak and Dhaulagiri mountains.
Most of the trekking will take place in the ancient trade route between Nepal and Tibet. The villages on the road are rich in their unique culture and traditions. The homestay experience with the Gurung people will be unforgettable.
Other highlights of the Annapurna Panorama Trek include walking along the dense Rhododendron forests, sight of rare animals, plants and birds, the beautiful subtropical valleys, mountains streams and waterfalls.
Trip Route: Kathmandu - Pokhara - Nayapul - Ghorepani - Landruk - Pokhara- Kathmandu
Best Season: September to December & March to May.
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Tikhedhunga
Day 05: Tikhedhunga to Ghorepani
Day 06: Hike to Poon Hill and trek to Tadapani
Day 07: Trek to Tolkha
Day 08: Tolkha to Phedi
Day 09: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 10: Departure
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop in private vehicle.
- Sightseeing in Kathmandu accompanied by our private guide and vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation-Breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu on tourist bus.
- Hotel accommodation-Breakfast in Pokhara.
- Pokhara-Nayapul and Phedi to Pokhara drive on private vehicle.
- Necessary papers and trekking permits ( ACAP permit and TIMS permit )
- 3 meals (Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) during trekking.
- Seasonal fruits after night meal.
- Accommodations in lodge during trek.
- Well trained English speaking guides (including their salary, accommodation, meal, transportation and insurance).
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (including their salary, accommodation, meal, tramsportation and insurance).
- Porters throughout the trek – 1 porter will carry 2 trekker’s baggage. (Including salary, food, accommodation, and transportation).
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Ambition Himalaya t-shirt ( Duffel Bag, down jacket and sleeping bag must be returned after trek).
- First aid kit.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A complimentary traditional Nepali dinner on arrival..
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Overseas airfare and visa fees ($25 for 15 days, $40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ).
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Sightseeing entrance fees in Kathmandu
- Food other than mentioned above, telephone bills, hot and cold drinks ,laundry charges and shower fees.
- Wifi charger and battery charging bill during the trek.
- Extra porter and activities outside itinerary.
- Lunch & dinner costs during Kathmandu stay.
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips and gifts for the guides and porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in ‘cost includes’ section unless indicated on booking.
- Lunch and dinner in Pokhara
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
US$, Contact For Price
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)