From: $399.00 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek-13 Days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
2-10 People days
4,130 m/13,549 ft
1. Magnificent view of mountains from Annapurna Base Camp.
2. Experiencing the culture and tradition of Gurung people during homestay.
3. Beautiful view of sunrise over the mountains from the top of Poonhill.
4. Visiting monasteries, stupas and ancient temples.
5. Spotting endangered animals and birds.
Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek helps you minimize on cost and days. It is two days shorter than the regular Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The trek starts and ends from Nayapul. Most ABC trek starts from Nayapul and ends in Phedi.
Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek takes us through beautiful parts of the Annapurna Conservation Area. It is mandatory to get trekking permit for visit to Annapurna sanctuary. Annapurna region is one of the most popular trekking routes in Nepal. You will meet many fellow trekkers on the road.
We will walk through deep green rhododendron forest during the first part of our trek. Mountain streams and waterfalls flows through the forests. The vegetation turns alpine as we move further up. Pine trees populate the higher altitude. You will get a wonderful view of the Annapurna, Dhaulagiri and Manaslu mountain ranges during the trek.
We will first experience the wonderful view of mountains from Poon Hill. Annapurna Base Camp is a further three days of hike from Poon Hill. Machhapuchhre Base Camp, the base of mount Fish Tail, also lies on our way to ABC. Mt. Annapurna (8,091 m) is the tenth tallest peak in the world. We will return back to Nayapul via Jhinu after enjoying a wonderful night at ABC.
Trip Route: Kathmandu- Pokhara - Poonhill- Chhomrung- MBC- ABC - Pothana- Pokhara - Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May.
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Drive to Pokhara
Day 03: Trek to Tikhedhunga
Day 04: Trek to Ghorepani
Day 05: Poon Hill hike and Tadapani trek
Day 06: Trek to Sinuwa
Day 07: Trek to Deurali
Day 08: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp
Day 09: Trek to Bamboo
Day 10: Trek to Jhinu
Day 11: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
Day 12: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 13: Departure
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinnner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop in private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu on tourist bus.
- Hotel accommodation with breakfast in Pokhara.
- Pokhara-Nayapul and Nayapul -Pokhara drive on private vehicle.
- Necessary papers and trekking permits ( ACAP permit and TIMS permit )
- Well trained English speaking guides (including their salary, accommodation, meal, transportation and insurance).
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (including their salary, accommodation, meal, tramsportation and insurance).
- Porters throughout the trek – 1 porter will carry 2 trekker’s baggage. (Including salary, food, accommodation, and transportation).
- Ambition Himalaya t-shirt
- Basis first aid kit with guide
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Overseas airfare and visa fees ($25 for 15 days, $40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ).
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance
- Lodging and food in trekking
- Food other than mentioned above, telephone bills, laundry charges and shower fees.
- Wifi charger and battery charging bill during the trek.
- Extra porter and activities outside itinerary.
- Lunch & dinner costs during Kathmandu stay.
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips and gifts for the guides and porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in ‘cost includes’ section unless indicated on booking.
- Lunch and dinner cost in Pokhara
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)