US$, $349 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Chisapani Nagarkot Trek – 6 Days
Meal, Accommodation and Trasnportation
Min. 2 - 10 People
2,300 m / 7,545 ft
1. Wonderful mountain view from Chisapani and Nagarkot.
2. Visit to Changunarayan Temple, the oldest temple in Kathmandu valley.
3. Experiencing the rich flora and fauna diversity of Shivapuri National Park
4. Enjoying waterfalls inside Shivapuri.
5. Breathtaking view of Kathmandu valley from its outer rim.
Chisapani-Nagarkot trek mostly takes place inside the Shivapuri Nagarjun National Park. The national park is 159 square kilometer in area. The park is the source of the Bagmati and Bishnumati rivers that flow inside Kathmandu valley. Bagdwar, the source of Bagmati river, and Bishnudwar, the source of Bishnumati, are religiously significant sites for the Hindus.
The national park is also the source of most of drinking water in Kathmandu valley. There are many large and small waterfalls inside the national park. The Shivapuri national park is home to many endangered animal and birds species. You will get a chance to encounter them on your way.
We will start our trek in Sundarijal, which is about 12 km from the city center. Sundarijal means beautiful water in Nepali. We will then climb uphill to Chisapani, which is a wonderful place for mountain view. You will get a beautiful view of mountains in the Langtang and Ganesh Himal range from Chisapani. We will follow the outer rim of Kathmandu Valley from Chisapani and hike to Nagarkot. Because the trekking takes place in the outer rim of the valley, this trek is also known as Kathmandu Rim Trek.
Nagarkot is a beautiful hill station located in Bhaktapur district. It is a go to place for mountain and sunrise watchers. Nagarkot has many hotels and guest houses. We will enjoy a wonderful night by the campfire in Nagarkot. We will descend down from Nagarkot, via the Changu Narayan Temple, and end our tour in Bhaktapur.
Route Summary: Kathmandu - Sundarijal- Chisapani - Chauki Bhanjyang- Nagarkot - Changu Narayan- Kathmandu.
Best Season: September to December and February to May
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Pickup from airport
Day 2: Sightseeing in Kathmandu valley
Day 3: Drive to Sundarijal and Trek to Chisapani
Day 4: Trek to Nagarkot
Day 5: Trek to Changunarayan and drive to Kathmandu
Day 6: Departure or extend your trip
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast in city and, all meal in trekking
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop services by private vehicle including before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as per the itinerary / with complimentary breakfast
- Kathmandu sightseeing with private car and driver and Tour guide
- Kathmandu – Sundarijal by private car
- Changu Narayan to Kathmandu by private car
- All required trekking permits and necessary paper works
- Meals on full board during the trek [3 meals with 3 cup of hot drinks in a day]
- Seasonal fruits in the evening after dinner
- Accommodation in lodge in Chisapani
- Hotel accommodation in Nagarkot
- Trekking Guide [English speaking, eco-friendly, Government licensed, Ministry of Tourism Trained, First Aid Trained] with salary, foods, -accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- First aid medications / medicines with the guide
- Necessary paper works, government and local taxes, company service charges
- Complementary welcome dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepali restaurant
- Sightseeing entrance fee for sightseeing tour in Kathmandu
- International Airfares, Visa Fees($ 30 for 15 days, $ 50 for 30 days and $ 125 for 90 days), Travel and Rescue Insurance, Emergency Evacuation
- Bars and Beverage bills, cold drinks, mineral water, hot shower, telephone bills, laundry extra tea coffee
- Porter charges for trekking if you need
- Tips / Gratitude for guide
- Any services not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless specified on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)