US$, $799 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Everest Base Camp Trek -12 days
Min 1-16 Max People
5,545 m/18,187 ft
- Near view of Mt. Kusum Kangaru and other mountain peaks from Phakding
- Exploring the beautiful Namche Bazaar and Everest Viewpoint Hotel
- Spotting endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National Park
- Common view of ancient Buddhist monasteries, agricultural farms and generous hospitality of Sherpa community
- Sight of beautiful sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp
- Everest Base Camp 12 Days Trek offers view of Khumbu Ice Glacier
Everest Base Camp is the most popular and classic expedition chosen by adventurous lovers. The route to Everest region is a famous and popular option for people thinking to spend their holiday with trekking. Not only in Nepal the Everest Base Camp trekking is considered as the world’s famous trekking route. This Short Everest Base Camp Trek route is applicable for people with no trekking experience to professional adventure seekers.Everest Base Camp 12 Days trek package is perfect for those who do not have enough time but want to view Mt.Everest from close .The path is filled with natural and cultural wonders of Nepal.
While following the route to Everest it will be mostly one side of Cho La Pass following almost half of the route of Gokyo Lake and Cho La Pass trekking. The Evereest Base Camp 12 Days Trek will give you amazing lifetime experience in Himalaya region. On the way you can easily enjoy the view of ancient Buddhist monasteries, stone paved uphill trails and passes and of-course the uncountable numbers of Himalayan peaks. The most exciting place will be the top of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp because from the top you will have the breathtaking views of all the peaks of Everest/ Khumbu region. While taking the route to Everest Base Camp, the very close view of silver mountains will be normal. By the journey, you may feel attached to the heart of Himalayan snowy mountains. You will be amazed by the sight of mountains including world’ highest peak Mt. Everest [8848 M] Thamserku, Mt. Nuptse, Bancharo Peak, Pasang Lhamu Peak, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Cholatse, Mt. Kangtega, Mt. Tabuche and much more. Along with the view of mountains but we will also be exploring beautiful Rhododendron and Pine tree forest, beautiful waterfalls, endangered animals and much more.
On the way, we will be entering to Everest Base Camp through the gateway of UNESCO’s world heritage site - Everest (Sagarmatha) National Park. The path is full of exciting adventures. The prepared route for this trek is planned by our very of experienced guides. If you have any confusions regarding prepared route or alternative route, please feel free to contact us without any hesitation.
Trip Route : Kathmandu-Lukla-Namche Bazzar- Tengboche -Everest Base Camp-Kalapatthar--Namche-Lukla-Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
The flight between Kathmandu and Lukla where the trek starts is generally reliable but if the weather is bad all flights will be delayed or canceled for the day. In the event the flight is cancelled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs in this event which can range from $200 to $600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We in some itinerary schedule one extra day into the trek already as a buffer day in case of delays and in some Itineraries do not have extra day after trek but as flights can at times be delayed for several days we suggest you add a couple of extra days at the end of your trip in case of any delays. Extra days should always be scheduled at the end of the trip and not the start.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
Trekking is simply not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous and needs serious efforts to complete them successfully. We kindly request all our valuable guests to come well prepared before doing any of these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. Sometimes, our treks are done in extremely remote places where you will have no access to outer world. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
"Get prepared first and enjoy the adventure without worrying"
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Flight to Lukla [2,850 mt. / 9,350FT.] of 30 minutes, trek to Phakding [2,650 mt. / 8694FT] 8 km, estimated walk 3 hours
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 mt. / 11286FT] 12 km, estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 03: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar, short visit to Everest view point and Syangboche village
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche [3,800 mt. / 12,467FT] 10 km, estimated walk 5 - 6 hours
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche [4400 mt. / 14,435FT] 11 km, estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 06: Rest and acclimatization day
Day 07: Trek to Lobuche [4,900 mt. / 16,076FT] 10 km, estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 08: Trek to Gorakshep [5,130 mt. / 16,830FT], hike to Everest Base Camp [5,316 mt. / 17,440FT] and return back to Gorakshep 15-17 km, estimated walk 8 - 9 hours
Day 09: Hike to top of the Kalapatthar [5,545 mt. / 18,192FT] and trek to Pangboche [4,350 mt. / 14,271FT] 18-20 km, estimated walk 9 - 10 hours
Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazar [3,440 mt. / 11286FT] 15 km, estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 11: Trek to Lukla [2,850 mt. / 9,350FT] 20 km, estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 12: Flight back to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel
car / Flight
Lodge in trekking
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu round airfare
- Domestic airport taxes where applicable
- All required trekking permits and necessary paper works [ National Park & TIMS]
- Accommodation in lodge/guest house during the trek with Breakfast
- Trekking Guide [English speaking, eco-friendly, Government licensed, Ministry of Tourism Trained, First Aid Trained] with salary, foods, -accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Trekking Map
- Ambition Himalaya T-Shirts
- Ambition Himalaya Duffle Bag if you need
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- First aid medications / medicines with the guide
- Necessary paper works, government and local taxes, company service charges
- Farewell dinner in Nepali Authentic restaurant in Kathmandu
- Certificate of Achievement signed by director of the company and your guide if you want
- International Airfares, Visa Fees ($ 30 for 15 days, $ 50 for 30 days and $ 125 for 90 days ),Travel and Rescue Insurance, Emergency Evacuation
- Lunch and Dinner & beverage in trekking and also all meal in Kathmandu
- Hotel and any activities in Kathmandu
- Bars and Beverage bills, cold drinks, mineral water, hot shower, telephone bills, laundry extra tea coffee
- Battery charges and wifi is not include but must of the places you can get it with pay, 2-4 USD an hour
- Extra activities than mentioned in the itinerary, extra porter charge
- Extra accommodation caused due to early arrival, flight delays, natural disasters etc.
- If you want to take porter [we provide 2 trekkers = 1 Porter] carry 20-20 KG
- Tips / Gratitude for guides and porters
- Any services not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless specified on booking of the trekking
Equipment you need to bring
- Pair of trek boot, sleeping bag, down jacket, pullovers, neck scarf for evening/night/morning.
- Sun hat and casual warm clothes for day.
- Some pairs of good quality socks, slippers, suntan lotions, personal medications etc.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)