Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek – 13 Days
Meal, Acommodation and Transportation
2-10 People days
5,545 m/18,187 ft
1.Sight of sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp
2.Nights in luxury hotels in Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Tengboche and other places
3.Fly out by Helicopter and enjoying the amazing sight of mountain peaks of Everest region.
4.Common view of Buddhist monasteries, traditional prayer flags along the path and traditional agricultural farms
5.Spotting endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National Park
6.Taking the routes through beautiful Rhododendron and Pine tree forests
Everest Base Camp Luxury Trek is the best trek to enjoy the view of Mt. Everest [8848 M] and several other snow-capped mountains. The trek was famous among expedition lovers from the very first expedition of Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa in 1953. The outing likewise incorporates acclimatization and a social trek into the beautiful Sherpa heartland of the Khumbu Valley. Everest Base Camp path offer the natural and cultural wonders of Nepal.
Another amazing component of the excursion is the chance to remain at the finest nearby extravagance hotels and experience the typical Himalayan way of life. Appreciate the wonderful landscape of the Himalayan range close to the Khumbu region with four of the world's six tallest pinnacles of Mt. Everest, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, and Cho Oyu transcending everything in sight. Other than trekking, take a look into the life of world celebrated climbers, the Sherpas. The trek additionally gives a colossal chance to study the world heritage site - Sagarmatha National Park which has an assortment of Himalayan vegetation and to investigate the most noteworthy Buddhist cloisters on the planet.
Our Everest Base Camp Luxury Lodge Trek starts with a touring voyage through the authentic and social landmarks in Kathmandu - the sanctuaries, places of worship, gompas, stupas, bazaars, avenues, and landmarks. The following day, set out toward an intriguing mountain flight to Hillary Airport at Lukla. Further, it will be a precarious rising to Namche Bazaar, the capital of the Sherpas, where we are welcomed by local Sherpas and our porters. We proceed with our trek following the trail to a well-known vantage point, Kala Patthar, which offers a wonderful 360-degree display of the Himalayas. In the wake of accomplishing our objective of Everest Base Camp, we trek down to Lukla for an arrival flight to Kathmandu.
Trip Route : Kathmandu-Lukla-Namche Bazzar- Tengboche -Everest Base Camp-Kalapatthar-Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
The flight between Kathmandu and Lukla where the trek starts is generally reliable but if the weather is bad all flights will be delayed or canceled for the day. In the event the flight is canceled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs in this event which can range from $200 to $600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We in some itinerary schedule one extra day into the trek already as a buffer day in case of delays and in some Itineraries do not have extra day after trek but as flights can at times be delayed for several days we suggest you add a couple of extra days at the end of your trip in case of any delays. Extra days should always be scheduled at the end of the trip and not the start.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
Trekking is simply not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous and needs serious efforts to complete them successfully. We kindly request all our valuable guests to come well prepared before doing any of these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. Sometimes, our treks are done in extremely remote places where you will have no access to outer world. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
"Get prepared first and enjoy the adventure without worrying"
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arriving in Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel by private vehicle.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley and preparation for the trek.
Day 03: Flight to Lukla (30-35 minutes) and trek to Phakding (2,652 mt. / 8,700ft), estimated walk 4 hours
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar (3,440 mt. / 11,283ft), estimated walk 5 - 6 hour
Day 05: Hike to Syangboche (3,720 mt. / 12,204ft), estimated walk 3 - 4 hours
Day 06: Trek to Deboche (3,820 mt. / 12,532ft) estimated walk 4 -5 hours
Day 07: Trek to Pheriche (4,240 mt. / 13,910ft) estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 08: Acclimatization day at Pheriche
Day 09: Trek to Lobuche (4,910 mt. / 16,108ft), estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 10: Trek to Gorakshep (5,140 mt. / 16,863ft) and Hike to Kala Patthar (5,550 mt.) in the evening
Day 11: Trek to the Everest Base Camp (5,320 mt. / 17,450ft) and fly out by Helicopter
Day 12: Leisure day in Kathmandu the last day shopping
Day 13: Departure day or extend your trip
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Pickup from an airport by our representative and transfer to the Hotel room by private deluxe vehicle before and after the trek.
- Accommodation – 4 nights stay in 5 star Hotel with breakfast.
- A day to explore kathmandu by private deluxe vehicle and with guide
- Includes all the domestic airfare taxes.
- Trekking permits and documents necessary.
- Full day meal plan consisting of 3 meals ( Breakfast, lunch and dinner) and hot drinks per day.
- Fruits available as per the season will be provided after night meal.
- Well trained guide for trekking along with their salary and transportation costs, foods, accommodations, and insurance.
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (includes salary, accommodation, meal, and insurance)
- Porters throughout the trek (1 porter will carry 2 trekkers baggage), includes salary, food, accommodation, and transportation.
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Himalaya t-shirt which must be returned after completing the trek.
- First aid kit with the expert hand.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A traditional welcome dinner in typical Nepali restaurant at the time of arrival.
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared along with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Excludes overseas airfares such as visa fees ($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days),
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Sightseeing entrance entrance fees.
- Besides food and Drinks per day and cold drinking and beverages, telephone bills, laundry charges, shower fees are excluded.
- Wifi Charger, Battery charging bill during the trek are off the package.
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary and extra porter charge also.
- Meals costs for the stay in Kathmandu even if the early return from the trek.
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips, gifts, gratuities for the guides or porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless indicated on booking of the trekking.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
USD, Contact For Price/Per person
* Private trip departure everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)