From: $1,350.00 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Everest Base Camp Trek – 16 Days
2-10 People days
5,545 m/18,187 ft
1. Breathtaking view of Mt. Kusum Kangaru from Phakding Village in Dudh Koshi valley.
2. Walking along the beautiful Dudh Koshi river and crossing it at the famous Hillary suspension bridge.
3. Walking through Khumbu Ice Glacier, the highest altitude glacier in the world.
4. Exploring the famous Namche Bazar.
5. Enjoying the warm and generous hospitality of the local Sherpa people.
6. Wonderful view of Mt Everest, Mt. Amadablam, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Lhotse etc. from Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp.
Everest Base Camp Trek is the King of all trekking in Nepal. The highlight of the trek is the visit to Mount Everest Base Camp (EBC). The base camp of Everest is at an altitude of 5,365 m. The itinerary of the trek is longer compared to a Everest Base Camp trek and an even shorter 12 day trek to the base camp of Mount Everest. The itinerary is designed to allow a day of sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley at the start of the trek and enough acclimatization opportunity.
The Khumbu valley – where most of the trek takes place – is home of the wonderful Sherpa people. The Sherpas are Buddhists. There are many monasteries in theEverest region like Pangboche, Tengboche and Dingboche. Most of trekking to EBC takes place along the banks of the Dudh Koshi river. You will spot many species of endangered plants and animals during the trek. Impeyan Pheasant (Danfe), Snow Pigeon, Mountain Goats, Yak, Snow Leopard are among the animals and birds encountered on the way. Rhododendron, Magnolia and Giant Firs form a majority of vegetation. The forests are dense green with temperate vegetation in the lower belt of Everest Region. The middle belt possesses alpine vegetation. The final stages of the Everest Base Camp Trek is characterized by Tundra vegetation.
The trek to Everest starts with a flight to Lukla from Kathmandu. We first walk to Namche Bazaar from Lukla. Namche Bazaar is also known as the gateway to Everest. We will part ways with trekkers on the Everest High Pass Trek and Gokyo Lake Trek from Namche. The settlement are sparse as we head north from Namche. Ancient monasteries like Tengboche and Dingboche lie on our road to Everest Base Camp. The most thrilling part of Everest Base Camp trek is the walk along Khumbu glacier just before reaching base camp of Everest. Khumbu is one of the largest glaciers on the planet. Kala Patthar, meaning black rock, is at a higher altitude (5,545 m) than Everest and provides stunning view of the nearby mountain peaks.
Route summary: Kathmandu - Lukla - Namche Bazaar - Tengboche - Everest Base Camp - Kalapatthar - Namche - Lukla - Kathmandu.
Best Season: September to December and February to May.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
We will manage a chartered helicopter in case of cancellation of your flight. You'll have to pay separately for any chartered flight booked during the trek. The cost of chartered flight normally ranges between US$ 200-600 or more depending upon the number of people on board.
Everest Base Camp Trek is extremely adventurous. You need to be fully prepared before taking part in this trek. We request you to manage insurance coverage (including helicopter evacuation) as helicopters will be the only means of evacuation in case of injuries and altitude sickness in remote places.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu
Day 02: Exploring Kathmandu and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Kathmandu to Lukla flight and trek to Phakding
Day 04: Phakding to Namche Bazar
Day 05: Sightseeing and acclimatization
Day 06: Namche Bazar to Tengboche
Day 07: Tengboche to Dingboche
Day 08: Sightseeing and acclimatization
Day 09: Dingboche to Lobuche
Day 10: Lobuche-Gorakshep-Everest Base Camp-Gorakshep
Day 11: Gorakshep-Kalapatthar-Pheriche
Day 12: Pheriche to Phortse Village
Day 13: Phortse Village to Monjo
Day 15: Flight back to Kathmandu
Day 16: Departure or trip extension
Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Pickup and drop service for Airport Arrival by private car and driver.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu with complementary breakfast include
- Two way flight between Kathmandu and Lukla.
- All domestic airfare taxes.
- Trek permit TIMS ( Trekkers Security) include
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit during trekking
- Full Board Meals ( 3 meals during your trekking per day)
- Seasonal fruits following supper.
- Trekking accommodation (in lodge and tea houses).
- English speaking, first aid trained and highly experienced guides with their salary, accommodation, meal, transportation and insurance paid for.
- Assistant guide we provide above 6 people group and his expense
- One porter for every two trekkers with every cost of the porter covered by the company.
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag after trekking return to company
- Free Ambition Himalaya T-Shirts
- Comprehensive First Aid kit with guide
- Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant [optional]
- Pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before the trek
- Worst case rescue and medical evacuation arrangements
- International airfare and visa processing fees.
- Cost of travel not mentioned in itinerary, emergency evacuation and insurance.
- Personal nature expenses (bars and beverage bills, dessert, hot shower, drinking water, telephone, internet, laundry, titbits etc.)
- Wi-Fi and cost of other device charging.
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control (Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek
- Meals in Kathmandu (also in the case of early returns and late departures)
- Services not mentioned in ‘Services Includes’ section (Please ask us if you are confused about any services)
- Tips or gratitude for guide and portes
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
USD, $1,350.00/Per person
* Private trip departure everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)