From: $1,499.00 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Everest High Passes Trek – 21 Days
Grade: moderate to difficult
Meals, Accommodation and Transportation
2-10 People days
5,545 m/18,187 ft
1. Visiting Sagarmatha National Park and spotting endangered animals and birds.
2. Exploring Namche Bazaar and Everest View Point Hotel.
3. Trekking to three high passes in Everest region - Renjo La Pass, Cho La Pass & Kongma La Pass
4. Visiting ancient monasteries, traditional agriculture farms and enjoying the generous hospitality of the Sherpas.
5. Everest High Passes trek offers a spectacular view of Khumbu Ice Glacier.
6. 360-degree view of mountain peaks.
21 Days Everest High Passes Trek is one of the most difficult and challenging trekking trails in the Everest region. The highlight of the Everest Three Passes trek includes a visit to the Everest Base Camp, Gokyo valley and Kala Patthar. The trek provides a breathtaking view of the Himalayan landscapes. Everest High Passes Trek also provides you an opportunity to visit Kongma-La Pass (5,535 m), Chola-La pass (5,368 m) and Renjo La pass (5,338 m).
The journey of Everest High Passes Trek starts from Lukla. We will part ways with trekkers to Everest Base Camp and other routes in the Everest region from Namche Bazaar. We will cross Bhotekoshi river and reach Thame valley. Thame is a beautiful village of the Sherpa people. There are ancient Buddhist monasteries in Thame. Thame is also known as the birthplace of mountaineers.
We will head towards Lungden from Thame. The walk takes 4-5 hours. Upon reaching Renjo La Pass, you will see an amazing view of Gokyo village with blue lakes and beautiful glaciers. Mountains like Makalu, Cholatse, Tabuche, Lobuche, Lhotse, Nuptse, Cho Oyu and Thamserku are on close view.Once we cross this pass, we will have to walk 3-4 hours to reach Gokyo valley (4,750 m / 15,583 ft). There are five beautiful lakes in Gokyo valley. The valley provides stunning panoramic view of peak Gokyo Ri (5,386 m / 17,670 ft). The place is also famous for watching birds.
We will head for Cho La Pass from Gokyo. Cho La Pass provides a marvelous view of snow-capped mountains. Everest Base Camp is two days of trek away from Cho La Pass. After exploring Everest Base Camp and Kalapatthar, we will head towards Kongma La Pass. We can enjoy spectacular view of mountain peaks like Mt.Thamserku, Mt. Amadablam and Mt. Kongtega from Kongma La Pass. Beautiful glacial lakes are other highlights of the place. Everest High Passes Trek gives you the lifetime memorable experiences.
Trip Summary : Kathmandu-Lukla-Namche Bazzar- Tengboche -Everest Base Camp-Kalapatthar--Namche-Lukla-Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
If your flight is cancelled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs which can range from $200-$600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We suggest you to add a couple of extra days at the end (never at the start) of your trip in case of any delays.
Trekking is not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous. We kindly request you to come well prepared before these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopters can be the only means of evacuation.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Exploring Kathmandu
Day 03: Kathmandu-Lukla-Phakding
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Rest in Namche Bazaar
day 06: Trek to Thame
Day 07: Trek to Lungden
Day 06: Trek to Gokyo Lake via Renjo La Pass
Day 09: Short hike to Gokyo Ri and rest in Gokyo
Day 10: Trek to Thagnak
Day 11: Trek to Dzongla via Cho La Pass
Day 12: Trek to Lobuche
Day 13: Gorakshep - Everest Base Camp - Gorakshep
Day 14: Trek to Kalapatthar and Lobuche
Day 15: Trek to Chukung via Kongma La Pass
Day 16: Hike to Chukung Ri and trek to Pangboche
Day 17: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 18: Trek to Lukla
Day 19: Flight to Kathmandu
Day 20: Explore Kathmandu/Rest
Day 21: Departure
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Pickup and drop service from and to airport in private vehicle.
- Accommodation in a hotel in Kathmandu with complimentary breakfast.
- Flight between Kathmandu and Lukla round Airfare/taxes
- Trekking permits TIMS ( Trekkers Securities)
- Sagarmatha National park Entry Permit
- Meals during trek ( 3 Meals a day , Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Seasonal fruits after night meal in trekking
- Accommodation in Lodge during trekking
- English speaking guides with proper first aid training and his salary, meal, accommodation, transportation and insurance paid for.
- We provide Assistance guide over 6 People in the group and his Expenses
- Porter throughout the trek( 1 porter = 2 people), his expenses and insurance
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag if you need, after trekking return us.
- Free Ambition Himalaya t-shirt
- Normal First aid kit with guide
- Taxes, paperwork and necessary documentation, and company fee.
- Complimentary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a cultural restaurant [optional]
- Pre-trip meeting in Kathmandu before the trek
what is Excluded
- Visa fee and international airfare.
- Emergency evacuation and insurance.
- Extra food, Bar and beverage , hot and cold drinks,telephone bills, dessert, laundry charges and shower fees.
- Wi-Fi and battery charging bill during the trek
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control (Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek)
- Tips, gifts and similar extra payment to guides and porters.
- Things not mentioned in the ‘cost includes’ section.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)