$ From: $899 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Everest Panorama Trek – 10 days
Meals, Accommodation and Transportion
3870 m/12696 ft
1.Everest Panorama Trek offers breathtaking view of Mt. Kusum Kangaru from Phakding
2.Exploring Namche Bazaar - place with amazing view of mountain peaks and filled with modern facility
3.Following the trails of Dudh Koshi river and crossing it with famous Hillary Bridge
4.Generous hospitality and warmth provided by local Sherpa Community
5.Stunning view of sunrise over beautiful mountain peaks
6.Spotting various endangered animals in the Sagarmatha National Park
Everest Panorama Trek is a short trek in comparison to others available in Everest region. Although being a short trek, the route offers scenic beauty of Himalayas and adventures full of challenges. The route offers the superb view of mountain peaks including the highest peak of the world Mt. Everest [8848 mt.], Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Ama Dablam, and other snow-capped mountains.
Everest Panorama Trek is designed under, taking the consideration of very beginner trekkers. In this trekking route, we will take the low altitude route in Everest region. The Everest Panorama View Trek is prepared for those who have limited time to explore the scenic beauty of Himalaya region. People with low health fitness are eligible for this trek without any doubt. As mentioned in the itinerary, this short trek in Everest region will give you the glimpse of Mt. Everest along with many other beautiful mountain peaks. While enjoying the view you can also learn about Sherpa cultures, religions and their social values on the way to Khumbu region. With the help of Ambition Himalaya treks, you can enjoy the Himalaya scenery and explore nice opportunities in this short Everest Panorama Trek. In Tengboche, you can encounter many ancient Buddhist monasteries.
Normally, Everest Panorama Trek is suitable for a family expedition which is suitable for all age groups. You will have a number of opportunities to catch the glimpse of silver mountains including Mt. Everest, Mt. Amadablam. Mt. Nuptse, Mt. Cho Oyu, Mt. Tawache, Mt. Lhotse and much more. The route we take for this short Everest Panorama View trek is classic and easy to cover. You will be having both tour and trekking experience on our route.
Trip Route : Kathmandu-Lukla-Namche Bazzar- Tyangboche-Namche-Lukla-Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
The flight between Kathmandu and Lukla where the trek starts is generally reliable but if the weather is bad all flights will be delayed or canceled for the day. In the event the flight is cancelled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs in this event which can range from $200 to $600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We in some itinerary schedule one extra day into the trek already as a buffer day in case of delays and in some Itineraries do not have extra day after trek but as flights can at times be delayed for several days we suggest you add a couple of extra days at the end of your trip in case of any delays. Extra days should always be scheduled at the end of the trip and not the start.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
Trekking is simply not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous and needs serious efforts to complete them successfully. We kindly request all our valuable guests to come well prepared before doing any of these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. Sometimes, our treks are done in extremely remote places where you will have no access to outer world. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
"Get prepared first and enjoy the adventure without worrying"
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Pickup from the airport by our representative and transfer to your Hotel [1300 mt.]
Day 02: Fly to Lukla [2,850 mt. / 9,350FT] 30 minutes, trek to Phakding [2,650 mt. / 8694FT] 8 km, estimated walk 3 hours
Day 03: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 mt. / 11286FT] 12 km, estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 04: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar, explore Khumjung village
Day 05: Trek to Tengboche [3,800 mt. / 12,467FT] 10 km, estimated walk 5 - 6 hours
Day 06: Trek to Monjo [2,835 mt. / 9,301FT] 14-15 km, estimated walk 7 - 8 hours
Day 07: Trek to Lukla [2,850 mt. / 9,350FT] 14 km, estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 08: Fly to Kathmandu,30 minutes transfer to Hotel
Day 09: Kathmandu Valley Sightseeing [Major four famous places]
Day 10: Departure or extend your trip
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Pickup from Airport by our representative by private vehicle before trek and dropping after the trek.
- The accommodations will be managed in Kathamndu. The breakfast will be complimentary.
- Air Ticket of Kathmandu to Lukla and return from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Includes all the domestic airfare taxes.
- Kathmandu Sightseeing with guide and private car and driver
- Trekking permits and documents necessary.
- 3 meals ( Breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the Trek
- Fruits available as per the season will be provided after night meal.
- Every accommodation cost during Trekking
- Well trained English Speaking guide for trekking along with their salary and transportation costs, foods, accommodations, and insurance.
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (includes salary, accommodation, meal and insurance)
- Porters throughout the trek (1 porter will carry 2 trekkers baggage), includes salary, food, accommodation, and transportation.
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Himalaya t-shirt ( Duffel Bag, Down jacket and Sleeping Bag must be returned after completing the trek)
- First aid kit with the expert hand.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A traditional welcome dinner in typical Nepali restaurant at the time of arrival.
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared along with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Excludes overseas airfares such as visa fees ($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ),
- Sightseeing Entrance fees in Kathmandu
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Besides 3 meals, hot and cold drinking and beverages, telephone bills, laundry charges, shower fees are excluded.
- Wifi Charger, Battery charging bill during the trek are off the package.
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary and extra porter charge also.
- Lunch & Dinner costs for the stay in Kathmandu even if the early return from the trek.
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips, gifts, gratuities for the guides or porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless indicated on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)