From: $699.00 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Everest View Trek – 5 Days
2-10 People days
3860 m/12664 ft
Everest View Trek is a small trek which only lasts for 5 days. This trek is designed for the people who have less time to spend but have a burning desire to observe the beauty of Mt. Everest very closely. The route is filled with adventures and opportunities to explore the Himalayan region. Along with the beauty the path is dangerous and high is altitude.
Everest is the most popular expedition most of the people dream of. For some expedition lovers, reaching Everest will be their lifetime ambition. The mountains touching the sky, scattered Sherpa settlements that reflecting their cultural and religious integrity, rich biodiversity and ecosystem, breathtaking landscapes are the ultimate factors that make this expedition most exciting and peaceful. Everest View Trek is perfect for one who prefers to walk less and see more.
The Everest View Trek starts with a spectacular flight to Lukla and then taking a step to UNESCO world natural heritage site Everest National Park. The park to protect and conserve endangered species and nature in Everest region. Namche Bazaar is the most developed town in Himalaya region and main trading center. A place like Tengboche, Khumjung, and Monjo etc. are spots to enjoy in our route. The forest full of Rhododendron and Pine trees, marvelous small and big waterfalls and other lush vegetation are the famous attraction on this trek.
Everest View Trek offers you to enjoy the local culture, tradition, rituals of Sherpa peoples. If you want to make an adventurous trip on your short holiday, then this Everest View Trekking package will be the alternatives of Everest Base Camp Trek.
The flight between Kathmandu and Lukla where the trek starts is generally reliable but if the weather is bad all flights will be delayed or canceled for the day. In the event the flight is cancelled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs in this event which can range from $200 to $600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We in some itinerary schedule one extra day into the trek already as a buffer day in case of delays and in some Itineraries do not have extra day after trek but as flights can at times be delayed for several days we suggest you add a couple of extra days at the end of your trip in case of any delays. Extra days should always be scheduled at the end of the trip and not the start.
- Everest View Trek offers an excellent view of mountain peaks from Lukla, Namche Bazaar, Phakding
- Warm and generous hospitality of local Sherpa Community
- Close view of mountain peak including Mt Everest from Everest Viewpoint
- Catch an amazing view of ancient Buddhist monasteries, Dudh Koshi river and stonewalled agriculture farms
- Sight of endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National Park
- Exploring Namche Bazaar - a place with modern facility in Everest region
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
Trekking is simply not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous and needs serious efforts to complete them successfully. We kindly request all our valuable guests to come well prepared before doing any of these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. Sometimes, our treks are done in extremely remote places where you will have no access to outer world. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
"Get prepared first and enjoy the adventure without worrying"
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Day 01: Fly to Lukla
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 03: Visit Everest view point and Khumjung Village
Day 04: Trek to Lukla
Day 05: Fly to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
By Bus and jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Air Ticket of Kathmandu to Lukla and return from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Includes all the domestic airfare taxes.
- Trekking permits and documents necessary.
- 3 meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and dinner) during the trek
- Fruits available as per the season will be provided after night meal.
- Every accommodation cost during Trekking
- Well trained English Speaking guide for trekking along with their salary and transportation costs, foods, accommodations, and insurance.
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (includes salary, accommodation, meal and insurance)
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Himalaya t-shirt ( Duffel Bag, Down jacket and Sleeping Bag must be returned after completing the trek)
- First aid kit with the expert hand.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A traditional welcome dinner in typical Nepali restaurant at the time of arrival.
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared along with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Excludes overseas airfares such as visa fees ($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ),
- Porter to carry your Luggage ( If you need with extra cost, we provide 1 porter for two people)
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Besides 3 meals, hot and cold drinking and beverages, telephone bills, laundry charges, shower fees are excluded.
- Wifi Charger, Battery charging bill during the trek are off the package.
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary.
- Hotel and any activities in Kathmandu
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips, gifts, gratuities for the guides or porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless indicated on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
Trekking in Himalaya can sometimes be challenging as it requires strength and a will to reach the destination. You might have to walk for about an average of 5-8 hours a day depending upon the trek grades. The up and downs the trails in the Himalayas requires certain strength. If you are physically fit then you can join any of the treks. We will make sure that you get proper amount of rest and adapt to the challenging mountain environment. Our itineraries are prepared in such a way that you will get proper amount of rest and is also flexible as there can be few changes made subject to the guide’s suggestion and clients wish.
Great experience and perfectly organized Everest View trekking
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)