US$,Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Ghale Gaun Trek – 10 Days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Meal, Accommodation and transportionand Transportation
Min. 1 - 20 People
The famous village Ghale Gaun is situated at 2,016 meters on top hill of Lamjung Himal in the north central Nepal. Our trip begins from the gateway of the famous Annapurna Circuit destination, Khudi. This is an exotic immaculate village gifted with unparallel picturesque Himalayan scenery, people cultural, rituals and a home to world famous Gurkha soldiers.
Promoting village tourism and practicing community based hospitality, Ghale Gaun Trekking offer wonderful experiences of the typical culture and lifestyles of the Nepalese. The Gurung ethnic group’s traditional customs and rituals are still followed during births, deaths, marriages, and other occasion. Age old cultural dances like Jyaure, Serka, Dohori, Ghatu, Sorathi, and Jankrim are performed on various occasions, often accompanied by different musical instruments and the dancers in traditional dress. Those places are true microcosms of astonishing natural beauty mixed with unspoiled ethnic lifestyles. They are developing nicely towards sustainably supporting ecotourism. The trekking route passes through dense jungle and villages and impressive waterfalls nearby the Talyngo Lake and Lami Lake. Activities around Ghalegaun include bird watching at Talangyo Lake and visits to the Utter Kanya Temple, Pempro Falls, Batase Cave and the Khudi hydroelectric dam site are worthwhile side trips. Ghale Gaun Trekking offers superb breathtaking views of the majestic western Himalayas including Machhapuchhare (6693m),
Annapurna (8091m), Annapurna II (7939m) Annapurna IV (7525m), Lamjung Himal, Bouddha Himal (6974m), Himalchuli (6747m) and many other snow capped peaks.
As a newly opened trekking route, the Ghale Gaun trek is an ideal trip for the home stay concept, trekkers who wish to explore ancient villager’s day to day lives and the indigenous rituals of Nepal. Nepal Mother House Treks operates the Ghale Gaun Home stay trek with our experienced guides and professional staff according to our client interests and holiday schedules. This trek can be done either as a Home stay Trek or Camping Trek. We offer you a very modest Ghale Gaun trek itinerary and reliable Nepal information to make your journey a safe one.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu.
Day 02: Trekking preparation and permit paper work day.
Day 03: Drive Kathmandu to Besisahar (825m) -5 to 6 hours, Khudi (790m) -1 hours
Day 04: Trek Khudi to Ghalegaun (1800m) -4 to 5 hours
Day 05: Trek Khudi to Ghalegaun (1800m) -4 to 5 hours
Day 06: Trek Ghalegaun to Ghanapokhara (1470) -1 to 2 hours
Day 07: Trek Ghanapokhara to Baglungpani (1595m) -4 hours
Day 08: Trek Baglungpani to laxmi Bazar (1300m) -5 to 6 hours
Day 09: Tre Laxmi Bazar to Begnas Lake & drive back to Pokhara (950m) -2 to 3 hours
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu early in the morning by Tourist Bus - 6 to 7 hours
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Free Airport picks up and drops all transportation (airport to Hotel to airport).
- Star level 3+1 nights Hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara twin bed sharing basic.
- ACAP (Annapurna Conservation Area Project), TIMS (Trekkers Information System) Cards.
- All ground transportation during trip from Kathmandu to Beshishahar trek starting point (Nadi/…) by local bus and Trek ending point to Pokhara hotel by private car or Taxi.
- Transportation from Pokhara to Kathmandu by comfort Tourist Bus.
- Trekking equipments (worm down jackets, sleeping bag & Duffle Bag) during the trekking if you needed.
- Nepal Mother House T-shirt /Cap and Appreciation Card of Trip (after trip end).
- Three times meals (breakfast, Lunch, Dinner), tea coffee in a cup each meal during trek.
- Soft & comfort private accommodation entire Mountain twin bed sharing with share toilet.
- Government license holder English Speaking experienced Local Guide with their food, accommodation, salary, insurance, equipments.
- A porter (between every 2 person basic) carries max.20-25 kg. Plus their food, accommodation, wage, insurance, all transportation.
- One Sherpa (assistance guide) if group size more than 10 people. Plus their food, accommodation, salary, insurance and equipments.
- Guide & porters insurance for their happy journey.
- A Trekking Map of Annapurna Trip for a Group.
- Supplementary snacks (cookies, fresh fruits) on the trek.
- First Aid medical kit during the trip, including Oximeter to measure Oxyzen and pulse in high altitude.
- Welcome and farewell program.
- Tourist service charge, vat, Governments Tax and official expanse if necessary.
- All kind of beverage including mineral water, Chocolate, Cookies, desert, Phone calls, laundry, hot shower during Trek.
- Clients travel Insurance and evacuation (compulsory).
- If incase, flight cancel and charter helicopter or plane.
- Tipping for Guide & porter, yours meals at Kathmandu & Pokhara.
- Personal expenses like Shopping, souvenirs or gift, personal mountaineering gears.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extend.
- International airfare, airport departure tax and Visa fee.
- Things which don’t mention above, in our services (Trip Cost Includes).
- Visa fee, you obtain a visa easily upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport Kathmandu.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
US$, Contact For Price
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)