$ Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Gosaikunda Helambu Trek – 12 Days
1. Experiencing the unique culture of the Hyolmo people in the Helambu region.
2. Spotting the endangered Red Panda.
3. Taking a dip at the Holy Gosaikunda lake.
4. Wonderful mountain view from Laurebina pass.
5. Travel to Shin Gompa.
Gosaikunda-Helambu Trek takes us to two beautiful valleys in the north of Kathmandu - Langtang and Helambu. This trek combines the best parts of Helambu circuit trek and Gosaikunda trek.
The Langtang valley is home to the Tamang people. Langtang visit provides a wonderful experience of the Tamang culture and way of life. Helambu valley is settled by the Hyolmo people, who are also known as the Helambu valley Sherpas. The Hyolmos are similar to the Sherpas but they have a distinct culture and way of living.
We will start our trek from Dhunche, the headquarter of Rasuwa district. We will head to the Thulo Syabru village from Dhunche. We will meet other trekkers in the Gosainkunda circuit trek at Thulo Syabru. Gosaikunda Lake is the highlight of our trek. The lake has mythical roots. People believe it was Lord Shiva who created the lake by opening the ground with his Trident. There are other lakes like Surya Kunda, Bhairav Kunda, Gauri Kunda etc. in the vicinity of Gosaikunda. All of these lakes are of religious importance.
We will visit the Helambu region once we have exited the Gosaikunda region through the Laurebina pass. The town of Melamchi lies at the center of Helambu. Helambu region provides an opportunity of living together with the Hyolmo people. The Hyolmos have a distinct culture and way of living. They are warm and hospitable. Living together with them will be a memorable affair.
Trip Route : Kathmandu- Dhunche- Lauribinayak- Gosaikunda Lake- Melamchi- Sermanthang- Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Sightseeing and trek preparation
Day 03: Drive to Dhunche
Day 04: Trek to Thulo Syabru
Day 05: Trek to Shin Gompa
Day 06: Trek to Lauribinayak
Day 07: Visit to Gosaikunda Lake
Day 08: Trek to Ghopte via Laurebina pass
Day 09: Trek to Melamchi Gaon
Day 10: Trek to Sermanthang
Day 11: Trek to Melamchi Pul and drive to Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop services by private vehicle including before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as per the itinerary / with complimentary breakfast
- All ground transportation by private vehicle in city and Kathmandu to Dhunche and Melamchi to KTM by Local bus (optional private jeep)
- All required trekking permits and necessary paper works
- Meals on full board during the trek [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with 3 cups hot drinks in a day]
- Accommodation in lodge/guest houses during the trek
- Trekking Guide [English speaking, eco-friendly, Government licensed, Ministry of Tourism Trained, First Aid Trained] with salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Strong porters [1 porter shared between 2 paying people] with porter salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, trekking map, Ambition Himalaya T-shirt and Duffel Bag [Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag have to be returned after completing the trek]
- First aid medications / medicines with the guide
- Necessary paper works, government and local taxes, company service charges
- Complementary welcome dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepali restaurant
- Certificate of Achievement signed by director of the company and your guide
- International Airfares, Visa Fees,($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days)
- Travel and Rescue Insurance, Emergency Evacuation
- Bars and Beverage bills, cold drinks, mineral water, hot shower, telephone bills, laundry
- Extra activities than mentioned in the itinerary, extra porter charges
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu [Meals not included also in the cases of early returns from the trips]
- Extra accommodation caused due to early arrival, flight delays, natural disasters etc.]
- Tips / Gratitude for Guides and Porters
- Any services not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless specified on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
US$, Contact For Price
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)