Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek – 22 Days
Grade: Easy to Moderate
Min 2-10 Max People days
1.Nights in a beautiful place like Jiri, Bhandar, Sete, Junbesi etc.
2.Exploring Namche Bazaar and local Sherpa tradition, culture and rituals
3.Spotting the endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National Park
4.Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek offers stunning view of sunrise over the mountains from the top of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp
5.The common sight of mountain peaks including Mt. Everest, Mt. Thamserku, Mt, Nuptse etc.
6.Beautiful view of rivers and crossing it over high suspension bridges.
Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek offers you the same route which was taken by Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa. The route is classic and filled with natural and cultural wonders of Nepal. This trek offers you the stunning sights of mountains along with the beauty of landscapes, Rhododendron and pine forests, magnolia and alpine forests.
Jiri is the another best route people take to reach Everest region. So for this trek, we won’t be taking an air flight to Lukla. This trek is designed for people to have more free time to explore their days in Nepal. We will start our journey to Jiri from Kathmandu by a long hour drive. Don’t worry the trail joins back to the Lukla which will be our first step towards Khumbu/Everest region. We will continue our trekking the same and popular path from Lukla onwards. It is also considered the longest route to Everest Base Camp because we will be taking routes of Jiri to Gokyo Lake and then cross the Cho La Pass. You will have your lifetime experience in this route as you will be encountering numerous adventurous opportunities.
Everest region is the most popular holiday destination for most of the expedition lovers. You will explore all the longest and shortest route available in Khumbu/Everest region. Normally, Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek can be carried out at any minimum groups but at least a 16 days of your time will be required to complete.
Talking about scenic beauty it offers in the way, you can have the very close views of silver mountains including Mt. Everest, Mt. Thamserku, Mt. Lhotse, Mt. Nuptse and much more. During Jiri to EBC Trek, we will be trekking through numerous Sherpa villages where we will be sharing many hearths and enjoying their generous hospitality.
Trekking from Jiri also helps you to acclimatize en-route to Everest Base Camp. The route for Jiri to Everest Base Camp Trek is well prepared by our expert guides who have experience of more than 15 years in Himalaya region. Please feel free to tell us about your opinion and confusions regarding your trek at any time whether you need information about the prepared route or alternative route.
Trip Route : Kathmandu-Jiri- Junbesi-Namche Bazzar- Tengboche -Everest Base Camp-Kalapatthar--Namche-Lukla-Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
The flight between Kathmandu and Lukla where the trek starts is generally reliable but if the weather is bad all flights will be delayed or canceled for the day. In the event the flight is cancelled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs in this event which can range from $200 to $600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We in some itinerary schedule one extra day into the trek already as a buffer day in case of delays and in some Itineraries do not have extra day after trek but as flights can at times be delayed for several days we suggest you add a couple of extra days at the end of your trip in case of any delays. Extra days should always be scheduled at the end of the trip and not the start.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
Trekking is simply not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous and needs serious efforts to complete them successfully. We kindly request all our valuable guests to come well prepared before doing any of these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. Sometimes, our treks are done in extremely remote places where you will have no access to outer world. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
"Get prepared first and enjoy the adventure without worrying"
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Pickup from the airport and transfer to respective hotel.
Day 02: Preparation of the trip, explore Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Jiri
Day 04: Trek to Bhandar
Day 05: Trek to Sete [2500 mt. / 8202FT] estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 06: Trek to Junbesi
Day 07: Trek to Nunthala
Day 08: Trek to Bupsa
Day 09: Trek to Chheplung [2790 mt. / 9153FT] or Phakding [2,650 mt. / 8694FT] estimated walk
Day 10: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 mt. / 11286FT] estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 11: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar, explore the town
Day 12: Trek to Tengboche [3,800 mt. / 12,467FT] estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 15: Trek to Lobuche [4,900 mt. / 16,076FT] estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 16: Trek to Gorakshep [5,130 mt. / 16,830FT], hike to Everest Base Camp [5,316 mt. / 17,440FT] and return back to Gorakshep, estimated walk 8-9 hours
Day 17: Hike to top of the Kalapatthar [5,545 mt. / 18,192FT] and trek to Pheriche [4,350 mt. / 14,271FT] estimated walk 7 - 8 hours
Day 18: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 mt. / 11286FT] estimated walk 7 - 8 hours walk
: Trek to Lukla [2,850 mt. / 9,350FT] estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 20: Flight to Kathmandu, placement to Hotel
Day 21: A Free day to explore Kathmandu
Day 22: Departure or extend your trip
By Bus and Jeeb
Hote and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop services by private vehicle including before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as per the itinerary / with complimentary breakfast
- Kathmandu – Jiri by Local bus (option private car/ jeep with extra cost)
- Lukla – Kathmandu airfare with guide
- Domestic airport taxes where applicable
- All required trekking permits and necessary paper works (National park and TIMS)
- Meals on full board during the trek [3 meals with 3 cup of hot drinks in a day]
- Seasonal fruits in the evening after dinner depends on availability
- Accommodation in lodge/guest house during the trek
- Trekking Guide [English speaking, eco-friendly, Government licensed, Ministry of Tourism Trained, First Aid Trained] with salary, foods, -accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Strong porters [ 2 Trekkers = 1 porter ) with porter salary, foods, accommodation, and insurances
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, Ambition Himalaya T-shirt and Duffel Bag if you need [Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag have to be returned after completing the trek]
- First aid medications / medicines with the guide
- Necessary paper works, government and local taxes, company service charges
- Complementary welcome dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepali restaurant
- Certificate of Achievement signed by director of the company and your guide if you want
- International Airfares, Visa Fees($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days), Travel and Rescue Insurance, Emergency Evacuation
- Bars and Beverage bills, cold drinks, mineral water, hot shower, telephone bills, laundry extra tea coffee
- Battery charges and wifi is not include but must of the places you can get it with pay, 2-4 USD an hour
- Extra activities than mentioned in the itinerary, extra porter charges
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu [Meals not included also in the cases of early returns from the trips]
- Extra accommodation caused due to early arrival, flight delays, natural disasters etc.]
- Tips / Gratitude for guides and porters
- Any services not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless specified on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
US$, Contact For Price
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)