US$,Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Langtang Gosaikunda Circuit Trek – 17 Days
Meal, Acommadation and Transportation
5,000 m/16,404 ft
1. Visiting holy lakes like Gosaikunda, Bhairav Kunda, Surya Kunda etc.
2. Spotting Red Panda in the Langtang Valley.
3. Visiting Helambu region - home of the Hyolmo people.
4. Travel to Sin Gompa - a Buddhist monastery.
5. Beautiful mountain and star view from Chisapani.
Langtang and Gosaikunda circuit trek combines Langtang Valley trek and Gosaikunda Lake trek. We will first enjoy trekking in the Langtang Valley. After that, we will go past Lauribinayak hilltop and head for the Gosaikunda Lake. Gosaikunda lake is believed to have originated when Lord Shiva - bearing severe throat burnt after consuming celestial poison - carved open the ground by striking it with his Trident. Many devotees visit the lake during Janai Purnima, which falls around August.
The highlight of the first part of the trek is the travel to Tserko Ri and Kyanjin Gompa. The Langtang Valley part of the trek starts from Syabrubesi. We will trek to Lama hotel from Syabrubesi. Lama Hotel is a small tea-house. The paths of three major trek routes diverge from here - the Langtang Valley Trek, Tamang Heritage Trek and Gosaikunda circuit trek. We will travel back to Lama Hotel after conquering Tserko Ri and visiting Kyanjin Gompa. We will then head to Shin Gompa. The monastery is followed by the Lauribinyak hilltop, beyond which lies the Gosaikunda lake.
We will take holy dip at the lake and enjoy a beautiful night’s stay in Gosaikunda. From Gosaikunda, we will take an alternate route and come towards Chisapani. Chisapani lies at the outer rim of the Kathmandu valley. Chisapani is a mountain watching spot that also provides an amazing starry view of the night sky. We descend down to Sundarijal from Chisapani and then to Kathmandu.
Trip Route : Kathmandu- Syabrubesi- Lama Hotel- Langtang Village- Tserko Ri- Lama Hotel- Gosaikunda- Laurebina- Chisapani- Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 02: Free day and trek preparation
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 05: Trek to Langtang Village
Day 06: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 07: Visit to Tserko Ri
Day 08: Trek back to Lama Hotel
Day 09: Trek to Thulo Syabru
Day 10: Trek to Shin Gompa
Day 11: Visit to Laurebinayak
Day 12: Trek to Gosaikunda Lake
Day 13: Trek to Ghopte
Day 14: Trek to Kutumsang
Day 15: Trek to Chisapani
Day 16: Trek to Sundarijal and drive to Kathmandu
Day 17: Departure
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop services by private vehicle including before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as per the itinerary / with complimentary breakfast
- All ground transportation by private vehicle in city and Kathmandu to Syabrubesi by Local bus (optional private jeep)
- Private transport from Sundarijal to Kathmandu
- All required trekking permits and necessary paper works
- Meals on full board during the trek [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with 3 cup of hot drinks a day]
- Accommodation in lodge/guest houses during the trek
- Trekking Guide [English speaking, eco-friendly, Government licensed, Ministry of Tourism Trained, First Aid Trained] with salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Strong porters [1 porter shared between 2 paying people] with porter salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, trekking map, Ambition Himalaya T-shirt and Duffel Bag [Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag have to be returned after completing the trek]
- First aid medications / medicines with the guide
- Necessary paper works, government and local taxes, company service charges
- Complementary welcome dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepali restaurant
- Certificate of Achievement signed by director of the company and your guide
- International Airfares, Visa Fees,($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days) Travel and Rescue Insurance, Emergency Evacuation
- Bars and Beverage bills, cold drinks, mineral water, hot shower, telephone bills, laundry
- Extra activities than mentioned in the itinerary, extra porter charges
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu [Meals not included also in the cases of early returns from the trips]
- Extra accommodation caused due to early arrival, flight delays, natural disasters etc.]
- Tips / Gratitude for Guides and Porters
- Any services not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless specified on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
The Langtang Gosaikunda CircutTrek in Nepal is considered as a moderate level trek. It requires little to no prior experience in trekking and mountaineering. It will help if you have past experiences and trainings on mountaineering but still doable with no experience at all. Our experts will provide training before that will equip you to start and finish the trek successfully.
Yes, it is completely safe to trek Langtang Gosaikunda Circut in Nepal. However, safety measures should be applied and learned before you start your trek. It is preferable that you take a professional guide with you in order to assist you during the climb and to inform well about the location that you will be travelling to.
US$, Contact For Price
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)