From: $579.00 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Langtang Valley Trek-11Days
2-20 People days
5,000 m/16,404 ft
TRIP HIGHLIGHTS-LANGTANG VALLEY TREK
- Travel to Kyanjin Gompa - a famous Buddhist shrine.
- Langtang Valley Trek-Less crowd and off the beaten trail
- Spotting rare wild animals and birds including the endangered Red Panda.
- Experiencing Tibetan culture and understanding the Tamang way of life.
- Visiting glacial sites.
- Close view of Langtang Lirung and other mountain peaks.
Langtang Valley trek-11Days is one of the popular treks that offers spectacular views of mountains in a very short period of time. Langtang Trek is a relatively short trek of medium level difficulty in the beautiful Langtang Valley that is situated to the north of Kathmandu and on the southern slope of the Tibetan plateau - juxtaposed between the snow-clad Himalayas in the north and lush green hills of Mahabharat range in the south. We start our trek to the Langtang Valley from Syabrubesi and travel northwards through terraced farms that slowly give way to dense green forests and tall white mountains.
The beautiful Langtang village, that was destroyed badly by the 2015 earthquake, lies on our way. The village is slowly coming back to life. After exploring the village we head towards the Kyanjin Gompa from here. The 11 days trek to the Langtang Valley provides us a wonderful opportunity to spot rare animals and birds - including the musk deer, wild dogs, monkeys, red panda, Impeyan Pheasant or Danfe, the national bird of Nepal, among others.
Further, the northern reaches of the Langtang valley provide a wonderful view of mountains including the Langtang Lirung(7,246 m) peak. Glaciers, waterfalls, rivers fed by the melting snow and mountain vegetation paint a stunning picture that is in sharp contrast to the equally beautiful verdant terrain further down south of the valley. During our trekking to the Langtang valley, we stay most often with the very hospitable Tamang people.
Trip Route: Kathmandu- Syabrubesi- Langtang- Kyanjin- Syabrubesi-Kathmandu
Best Season for Langtang Valley Trek: September to December and March to May
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staff to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with the planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you the necessary information and discuss it with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 2: Kathmandu sightseeing and shopping for trek
Day 3: Drive to Syabrubesi
Day4: Trek to Lama Hotel
Day 5: Trek to Langtang village
Day 6: Trek to Kyanjin Gompa
Day 7: Hike to Tserko Ri or Langsisa Kharka
Day 8: Trek back to Lama Hotel
Day 9: Trek to Syabrubesi
Day 10: Drive to Kathmandu
Day 11: Departure
5 car rides, 2 plane rides in kathmandu
Hotel and Lodge
15 12 Breakfast, 11 lunches, 10 Dinners
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop services by private vehicle including before and after the trek
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as per the itinerary / with complimentary breakfast
- All ground transportation by private vehicle in city and Kathmandu to Syabrubesi and back by Local bus (optional private jeep)
- All required trekking permits and necessary paper works
- Meals on full board during the trek [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with hot drinks]
- Accommodation in lodge/guest houses during the trek
- Trekking Guide [English speaking, eco-friendly, Government licensed, Ministry of Tourism Trained, First Aid Trained] with salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Strong porters [1 porter shared between 2 paying people] with porter salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, trekking map, Ambition Himalaya T-shirt and Duffel Bag [Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag have to be returned after completing the trek]
- First aid medications / medicines with the guide
- Necessary paper works, government and local taxes, company service charges
- Complementary welcome dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepali restaurant
- Certificate of Achievement signed by director of the company and your guide
- nternational Airfares, Visa Fees,($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days) Travel and Rescue Insurance, Emergency Evacuation
- Bars and Beverage bills, cold drinks, mineral water, hot shower, telephone bills, laundry
- Extra activities than mentioned in the itinerary, extra porter charges
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu [Meals not included also in the cases of early returns from the trips]
- Extra accommodation caused due to early arrival, flight delays, natural disasters etc.
- Tips / Gratitude for Guides and Porters
- Any services not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless specified on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)