$ From: $900 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Manaslu Circuit Trek – 16 Days
Meal, Acommadation and Transportation
5,160 m/16,929 ft
1. Trekking around Manaslu (8,163 m) - the eighth highest peak in the world.>
2. Panoramic and close by view of the mountains.
3. Trekking in a less crowded route.
4. Trekking along the wild and ferocious Budhi Gandaki river.
5. Enjoying the rich flora and fauna diversity of mid Nepali hills.
Manaslu (8,163 m) is the eight highest mountain in the world. It is also one of the most difficult to scale, thus getting the notorious nickname - Killer Mountain. It is one of the most beautiful Himalayan peaks. The trek around Manaslu provides a experience of a lifetime.
Manaslu is also one of the lesser traveled trekking routes. It attracts far less trekkers compared to Everest Trek and Annapurna Trek.
Trekking in the region was opened in 1992. Most part of the trek lies in conserved area and you will need to take permission from the government before starting your trek.
We will start our trek from Soti Khola in Gorkha district. We will drive to Soti Khola from Kathmandu. If it’s rainy then the way to Soti Khola will be inaccessible for vehicles. We will thus have to start our trek from Arughat, which will add one extra day to our itinerary.
Beautiful villages of the Gurung and Ghale people lies on our trekking route. Monasteries and prayer flags create a mystic atmosphere during your stay in the villages. The travel to Larkya Pass at 5,420 m is a thrilling experience. The all round view of the mountains is spectacular from Larkya Pass.
Route summary: Kathmandu - Soti Khola - Namrung - Dharmasala - Larkya La Pass - Chyamje - Besisahar - Kathmandu.
Best Season: September to December and February to May.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Free and rest day and Trek Preparation
Day 03: Drive to Soti Khola 8-9 hours
Day 04: Trek to Machha Khola (900 m/2,952 ft) 6-7 hours walk
Day 05: Trek to Jagat (1,260 m/4,133 ft)6-7 hours walk
Day 06: Trek to Deng (1,860 m/6,102 ft) 6-7 hours walk
Day 07: Trek to Namrung (2,540 m/8,333 ft) 5-6 hours walk
Day 08: Trek to Samagaon (3,390 m/11,122 ft) 7-8 hours walk
Day 09: Acclimatization day in Samagaon
Day 10: Trek to Samdo (3,890 m/12,762 ft)4-5 hours walk
Day 11: Trek to Dharamsala (4,460 m/14,632 ft)3-4 hours walk
Day 12: Dharamsala to Larkya la pass (5,190 m/17,027 ft) and trek down to Bhimtang(3,590 m/11,778 ft) 9-10 hours walk
Day 13: Trek to Tilje (2,360 m/8,396 ft) 7-8 hours walk
Day 14: Trek to Chyamje (1,430 m/4,760 ft) 6-7 hours walk
Day 15: Drive to Besisahar and Kathmandu
Day 16: Final departure from Kathmandu or extend your trip
By Car and Bus
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop services by private vehicle
- Local shared bus to Sotikhola (Optional private jeep available with extra cost)
- Local shared bus to Kathmandu (Optional private jeep available with extra cost)
- Accommodation in Kathmandu as per the itinerary / with complimentary breakfast
- All required trekking permits and necessary paper works
- Meals on full board 3 meals per day during the trek [Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner]
- Accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Trekking Guide [English speaking, eco-friendly, Government licensed, Ministry of Tourism Trained, First Aid Trained] with salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Assistant trekking guide for groups over 6 people with meals, accommodation, salary and insurance
- Strong porters [1 porter shared between 2 paying people] with porter salary, foods, accommodation, transportation and insurances
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, trekking map, Ambition Himalaya T-shirt and Duffel Bag [Down jacket, sleeping bag and duffel bag have to be returned after completing the trek]
- First aid medications / medicines with the guide
- Necessary paper works, government and local taxes, company service charges
- Complementary welcome or farewell dinner in Kathmandu at a typical Nepali restaurant
- Pre-trip meeting before trip in Kathmandu
- worst case rescue and medical evacuation arrangements
- Certificate of Achievement signed by director of the company and your guide
- International Airfares, Visa Fees,($ 30 for 15 days, $ 50 for 30 days and $ 125 for 90 days) Travel and Rescue Insurance, Emergency Evacuation
- Bars and Beverage bills, hot and cold drinks, mineral water, hot shower, telephone bills, laundry
- Extra activities than mentioned in the itinerary, extra porter charges
- Lunch and Dinner in Kathmandu [Meals not included also in the cases of early returns from the trips]
- Extra accommodation caused due to early arrival, flight delays, natural disasters etc.]
- Costs arising from natural calamities, mishaps or anything beyond our control
- (Costs are not refundable and transferable in any mean if you leave the trek voluntarily and want to return from the trek)
- Tips / Gratitude for Guides and Porters
- Any services not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless specified on booking of the trekking
Equipment you need to bring
- Pair of trek boot, sleeping bag, down jacket, pullovers, neck scarf for evening/night/morning.
- Sun hat and casual warm clothes for day.
- Some pairs of good quality socks, slippers, suntan lotions, personal medications etc.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
Join Our Fixed Departures
|Starting Date||Ending Date||Trip Cost||Spaces||Pricing|
|Start Date: 2022-05-21||End Date: 2022-06-05||Trip Cost: USD, 900||Spaces: 10||Book Now|
If you are not physically fit enough, then this trek should be very difficult for you. Otherwise, it isn’t as difficult as it seems. With plenty of days for acclimatization and short walks you should be able to cope up with the demanding altitude. You also need to be physically fit enough to enjoy this trek because the route has several steep descents and ascents.
There are a lot of equipments you will require to trek to Manaslu. Also the experience of your trek is largely influenced by the quality of the equipment you carry. The detail information of the equipment is found in the following link-
You can buy them in your home town or you can purchase them in Nepal. Nepal has many stores that sell trekking gears. You will find many international and local brands. You can also rent them if you want.
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)