Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek – 11 Days
1-10 People days
4,130 m/13,549 ft
1. Charismatic view of silver mountains from the top of Annapurna Base Camp.
2. Exploring the unique culture and tradition of the Gurung people.
3. Walking through dense Rhododendron forests and traditional agricultural farms.
4. Spotting endangered animals and birds.
5. A beautiful hike to Dhampus.
6. Following the trails of the turbulent Modi Khola and crossing it via high suspension bridges.
Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trek is the among the favorite trekking routes of the Annapurna Region. It is shorter than the standard Annapurna Base Camp Trek but no less in thrill and adventure. The trek is a bit difficult compared to other options to ABC because we will have to cover large distances in fewer days.
Rapid Annapurna Base Camp Trekking starts from the beautiful lake city of Pokhara in Western Nepal. We will enter the Annapurna sanctuary through Phedi, which is normally the end point of other Annapurna Treks. Our road passes through beautiful subtropical forests that are home to many endangered species of plants, animals and birds.
Beautiful villages, perched at the hilltops, provide a perfect resting spot for the night after long and tiring days of walk. The villages are mostly inhabited by the Gurung and Magar people. Their culture is unique and hospitality impeccable.
Places like Chomrung, Tolkha and Jhinu provide wonderful view of the mountains before reaching the base camp of Annapurna. The vegetation starts to turn alpine as we move further north. The path also gets steeper. We first reach the Machhapuchhre Base Camp (Mount Fishtail). Annapurna Base Camp (4,130 m) lies a little ahead of MBC.
Trip Route : Kathmandu- Pokhara - Tolkha- Chhomrong- MBC- ABC - Jhinu - Pokhara -Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May.
We prioritize your safety all the time while traveling with Ambition Himalaya Treks & Expeditions. We want our valuable guests and staffs to be safe thus we have given full authority to your tour leaders to modify, cancel or update any part of the itinerary if it is considered necessary due to safety concerns. Ambition Himalaya promises that we will do our best to stick with planned itinerary. However, natural disasters, weather disturbances, health conditions or any other mishap may force us to change the planned itinerary and we hope you understand these concerns. Our leaders will give you necessary information and discuss with you before changing the itinerary.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Phedi and trek to Tolkha
Day 04: Trek to Chhomrong
Day 05: Trek to Himalaya Hotel
Day 06: Trek to Annapurna Base Camp
Day 07: Trek to Bamboo
Day 08: Trek to Jhinu Danda
Day 09: Trek to Nayapul and drive to Pokhara
Day 10: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 11: Departure
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Airport pickup and drop in private vehicle.
- Hotel accommodation-Breakfast in Kathmandu.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and Pokhara to Kathmandu on tourist bus.
- Hotel accommodation-Breakfast in Pokhara.
- Pokhara-Phediand Nayapul -Pokhara drive on private vehicle.
- Necessary papers and trekking permits ( ACAP permit and TIMS permit )
- 3 meals and 3 hot drinks per day during trekking.
- Seasonal fruits after night meal.
- Accommodations in Lodge during trek.
- Well trained English speaking guides (including their salary, accommodation, meal, transportation and insurance).
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (including their salary, accommodation, meal, tramsportation and insurance).
- Porters throughout the trek – 1 porter will carry 2 trekker’s baggage. (Including salary, food, accommodation, and transportation).
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Ambition Himalaya t-shirt ( Duffel Bag, down jacket and sleeping bag must be returned after trek).
- First aid kit.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A complimentary traditional Nepali dinner on arrival..
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Overseas airfare and visa fees ($25 for 15 days, $40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ).
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance
- Food other than mentioned above, telephone bills, laundry charges and shower fees.
- Wifi charger and battery charging bill during the trek.
- Extra porter and activities outside itinerary.
- Lunch & dinner costs during Kathmandu stay.
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips and gifts for the guides and porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in ‘cost includes’ section unless indicated on booking.
- Lunch and dinner cost in Pokhara.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
US$, Contact For Price
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)