From: $1,299.00 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Rapid Everest 3 high passes Trek – 15 Days
Meal, Acommadation and Transportation
1-10 People days
1.Night in beautiful Namche Bazaar - gateway to Everest Base Camp
2.Exploring the routes of 3 high passes - Renjo La Pass, Cho La Pass, Kongma La Pass
3.Panoramic view of mountain peaks including Mt. Everest from Everest Viewpoint
4.Breathtaking sight of sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp
5.View of Khumbu Ice Glacier
6.Generous and warm hospitality of local Sherpa people
Rapid Everest 3 High Passes Trek is one the most popular and classic trek filled with adventurous challenges. In this trek to Everest Base Camp the adventure is doubled with another adventure of three high passes - Kongma La, Cho La, and Renjo La are inspiring. The experience you will have in this trek will not be like other available in Khumbu region.
At that point conquer the Kongma La (5535m), on the way to Lobuche and Everest Base Camp. Come back to Duglha and take the long course up the Cho La (5368m) and the downhill path to Thaknak. Cross the Ngozumpa Glacier and set out toward Gokyo: and a rest day to climb Gokyo Ri for a great scene of Nepal's longest glacier of Cho Oyo and the Everest range.
The western area incorporates the lofty rising to the Renjo La, somewhere in the range of four hours over the lake for spectacular views of the valley and glacier underneath and various high edges delegated by the Everest Group including the northwest face of Everest. The plunge to Marulung confronts new emotional scenes. Underneath this town, the trail joins an old Tibetan salt exchange course and proceeds to Thame and after that back to Namche Bazaar; and on to Lukla for your flight back to Kathmandu.
Trip Route : Kathmandu-Lukla-Namche Bazzar- Kongmala- EBC- Chola pass- Renjola Pass -Namche-Lukla-Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
Generally reliable but if the weather is bad all flights will be delayed or canceled for the day. In the event the flight is canceled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs in this event which can range from $200 to $600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We in some itinerary schedule one extra day into the trek already as a buffer day in case of delays and in some Itineraries do not have extra day after trek but as flights can at times be delayed for several days we suggest you add a couple of extra days at the end of your trip in case of any delays. Extra days should always be scheduled at the end of the trip and not the start.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
Trekking is simply not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous and needs serious efforts to complete them successfully. We kindly request all our valuable guests to come well prepared before doing any of these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. Sometimes, we trek in extremely remote places where you will have no access to the outer world. On serious injuries or sickness, Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand, bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
"Get prepared first and enjoy the adventure without worrying"
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Flight to Lukla of 35 minutes and trek to Phakding
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 03: Acclimatization Day in Namche Bazaar
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche
Day 05: Trek to Dingboche
Day 06: Trek to Chhukhung and visit Island Peak Base Camp
DaY 07: Trek to Kongma La
Day 08: Trek to Gorak Shep
Day 09: Gorak Shep to Kala Patthar
Day 10: Trek to Cho La
Day 11: Rest day in Gokyo. Explore Gokyo Ri and visit fifth lake and glaciers
Day 12: Trek to Renjo La pass
Day 13: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 14: Trek to Lukla
Day 15: Finally off to Kathmandu by Air
15 Breakfast, 13 lunches, 14 Dinners
3 star hotel in kathmandu and lodge in remote region
15 Breakfast, 13 lunches, 14 Dinners
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Air Ticket of Kathmandu to Lukla and return from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Includes all the domestic airfare taxes.
- Trekking permits and documents necessary.
- Full day meal plan consisting of 3 meals and 3 cups of hot drinks per day.
- Fruits available as per the season will be provided after night meal.
- Every accommodation cost during Trekking
- Well trained English Speaking guide for trekking along with their salary and transportation costs, foods, accommodations, and insurance.
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (includes salary, accommodation, meal and insurance)
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Himalaya t-shirt ( Duffel Bag, Down jacket and Sleeping Bag must be returned after completing the trek)
- First aid kit with the expert hand.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A traditional welcome dinner in typical Nepali restaurant at the time of arrival.
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared along with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Excludes overseas airfares such as visa fees ($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ),Porter to carry your Luggage ( If you need with extra cost, we provide 1 porter for two people)
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Besides 3 meals and 3 cups of hot drinks per day extra cost of hot and cold drinking and beverages, telephone bills, laundry charges, shower fees are excluded.
- Wifi Charger, Battery charging bill during the trek are off the package.
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary and extra porter charge also.
- Hotel and any activities in Kathmandu
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips, gifts, gratuities for the guides or porters.Any benefits not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless indicated on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
Trekking is an activity of walking the natural landscapes (especially the side of the mountain) with a specific purpose of exploring and enjoying the scenery. Trekking is generally a multi-day walk, where you stay overnight at trails.
It tests the trekker’s physical ability, stamina, endurance, and also the psychological capacity. Trekking is different from hiking as trekking is a rigorous and challenging activity, whereas hiking is mainly a leisure activity. Hiking generally ranges from a single day walk.
Climbing, on the other hand, is a much more challenging that requires various technical skills like abseiling, rope fixing, among others. A climber is much riskier requires specialized equipment, as well as rigorous training.
Sometimes, our treks are done in extremely remote places where you will have no access to the outer world. On serious injuries or sickness, Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand, bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
It was really awesome being in everest base camp with the company guide. All the plans they made were accurate and trustworthy.
USD, $1,299.00/Per person
* Private trip departure everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)