$ From: $999 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Short Everest Base Camp Trek – 11 Days
1. Short Everest Base Camp Trek offers a close view of Mt. Kusum Kangaru from Phakding
2.Exploring beautiful Namche Bazaar and Everest Viewpoint
3.Warm hospitality and generosity of local Sherpa Community along with the common view of ancient Buddhist monasteries and traditional agriculture farm
4.Spotting endangered animals and birds in the Sagarmatha National park
5.Panoramic sight of mountain peaks including Mt. Everest from the top of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp
6.View of Khumbu Ice Glacier
Short Everest Base Camp Trek offers thin air trekking experience for the expedition lovers who have a short period of a lifetime experience to conquer Everest Base Camp. This trek to Everest Base Camp rises above 3000 meters above from sea level and no acclimatization days for your health to settle down with high altitude.
The 11 Days Short Everest Base Camp Trek start from the very first step of Himalaya region i.e. Lukla. Lukla is the gateway to the Khumbu region. After trekking for a day we will be entering into UNESCO World Heritage Site - Everest National Park and then to the beautiful town called Namche Bazaar. Namche Bazaar is well equipped with all the modern facilities and main trading center in Himalaya region.
As you gradually take your trek towards Everest Base Camp, the air starts to become thin and altitude starts to increase. On the way, you will encounter the beautiful view of Rhododendron and Pine forest filled with magnificent waterfalls and vegetation. On this Short Everest Base Camp Trek, we will have to walk in Glaciers of Khumbu region which is also considered as Nepal’s giant glacier. Once we reach the Everest Base Camp you can have a magnificent panoramic view of many silver mountains. The returning way is simpler and easy to cover. The Everest Base Camp Tour can be accomplished at any time of the year, but Autumn and Spring season you will see the much flow of trekkers the route.
Trip Route : Kathmandu-Lukla-Namche Bazzar- Tyanboche-Dingboche- EBC -Namche-Lukla-Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
The flight between Kathmandu and Lukla where the trek starts is generally reliable but if the weather is bad all flights will be delayed or canceled for the day. In the event the flight is cancelled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs in this event which can range from $200 to $600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We in some itinerary schedule one extra day into the trek already as a buffer day in case of delays and in some Itineraries do not have extra day after trek but as flights can at times be delayed for several days we suggest you add a couple of extra days at the end of your trip in case of any delays. Extra days should always be scheduled at the end of the trip and not the start.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
Trekking is simply not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous and needs serious efforts to complete them successfully. We kindly request all our valuable guests to come well prepared before doing any of these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. Sometimes, our treks are done in extremely remote places where you will have no access to outer world. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
"Get prepared first and enjoy the adventure without worrying"
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Fly to Lukla , trek to Phakding
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 03: Acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar, explore Everest view point and Syangboche village
Day 04: Trek to Tengboche
Day 06: Trek to Lobuche
Day 07: Trek to Gorakshep , hike to Everest Base Camp
Day 08: Hike to top of the Kalapatthar and trek to Pangboche
Day 09: Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 10: Trek to Lukla
Day 11: 30 minute fly to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
By Bus and jeeb
Hotel and Lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Air Ticket of Kathmandu to Lukla and return from Lukla to Kathmandu.
- Includes all the domestic airfare taxes.
- Trekking permits and documents necessary.
- Full day meal plan consisting of 3 meals ( Breakfast, Lunch and dinner)
- Fruits available as per the season will be provided after night meal.
- Well trained guide for trekking along with their salary and transportation costs, foods, accommodations, and insurance.
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (includes salary, accommodation, meal, and insurance)
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Himalaya t-shirt which must be returned after completing the trek.
- First aid kit with the expert hand.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A traditional welcome dinner in typical Nepali restaurant at the time of arrival.
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared along with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- The entrance fees for sightseeing in Kathmandu.
- Excludes overseas airfares such as visa fees ($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ), travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Besides 3 meals, hot and cold drinking and beverages, telephone bills, laundry charges, shower fees are excluded.
- Wifi Charger, Battery charging bill during the trek are off the package
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary and extra porter charge also.
- Meals costs for the stay in Kathmandu even if the early return from the trek.
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Porter to carry your luggage ( If you need we provide 1 porter for two trekkers on extra payment)
- Extra incentives such as tips, gifts, gratuities for the guides or porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless indicated on booking of the trekking.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)