From: $1,178.96 Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Short Gokyo,Chola pass & EBC Trek – 14 Days
1-10 People days
5,545 m/18,187 ft
1.Exploring the stunning sacred Hindu lakes of Gokyo
2.Stunning view of sunrise over the silver mountains from the top of Kala Patthar and Everest Base Camp
3.Morning hike to Gokyo RI to have the panoramic view of mountain including Mt. Everest
4.View of Khumbu Ice Glacier
5.Day to explore Namche Bazaar, a place situated at the heart of Sherpa communities
6.Common view of ancient Buddhist monasteries, traditional agriculture farms, and rivers
Gokyo, Cho La pass, and Everest Base Camp Trekking are one of the famous and most adventurous trekking routes in entire Everest region. This route is also commonly known as Everest circuit trekking. The path follows the high leading to high pass called Cho La Pass and into the Everest Base Camp.
The reason behind Gokyo, Cho La Pass & EBC Trek popularity among expedition lover is due to the breathtaking view it offers and exciting opportunities. This trek is maintained and prepared for a short period of time to be feasible for expedition lovers who have very limited free times. The trek needs some of the physical fitness as we will be moving in thin uphill trails and high altitude. The trek starts from Lukla which the first step towards Khumbu region. After continuing our journey then we will enter into UNESCO World Heritage Site - Everest National Site. Then we will have our way towards beautiful Namche Bazaar which follows all the way to Gokyo Lake. The trail continues through numerous Sherpa villages to reach to Everest Base Camp.
While taking this journey we will be having a close view of mountains which include the world's highest peak of the world Mt. Everest, Gokyo Peak, Cho Oyu, Thamserku, Lhotse, Nuptse etc. This trek will be your lifetime experience which you will cherish for the rest of your life. This trek is prepared by our expert guides who have experience of more than 15 years in Himalaya region. You are free to come talk with us regarding prepared route or alternative route if you have any questions.
Trip Route: Kathmandu- Lukla-Namche-Gokyo-Chola-pass- EBC-Tengboche-Lukla -Kathmandu
Best Month: September to December and March to May
The flight between Kathmandu and Lukla where the trek starts is generally reliable but if the weather is bad all flights will be delayed or canceled for the day. In the event the flight is cancelled we will attempt to get you on a chartered helicopter but you are responsible for the extra costs in this event which can range from $200 to $600 or more depending on the number of people on the flight.
We in some itinerary schedule one extra day into the trek already as a buffer day in case of delays and in some Itineraries do not have extra day after trek but as flights can at times be delayed for several days we suggest you add a couple of extra days at the end of your trip in case of any delays. Extra days should always be scheduled at the end of the trip and not the start.
Important Notes and Safety Concerns
Trekking is simply not just walking. Some of our trips are extremely adventurous and needs serious efforts to complete them successfully. We kindly request all our valuable guests to come well prepared before doing any of these extreme treks. Buying proper and reliable insurance coverage with Helicopter Evacuation on emergency is the most important thing before starting the adventures. Sometimes, our treks are done in extremely remote places where you will have no access to outer world. On serious injuries or sickness Helicopter can be the only mean to evacuate you. In other hand bad weather conditions can also ruin the whole adventures. So, we say
"Get prepared first and enjoy the adventure without worrying"
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Flight to Lukla [2,850 mt. / 9,350FT] 30 minutes, trek to Phakding [2,650 mt. / 8694FT] estimated walk 3 hours
Day 02: Trek to Namche Bazaar [3,440 mt. / 11286FT] estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 03: Acclimatization and exploring day in Namche Bazaar
Day 04: Trek to Dole [4100 mt. / 13,451FT] estimated walk 5 - 6 hours
Day 05: Trek to Gokyo Lake [4,750 mt. / 15,583FT] estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 06: Hike to Gokyo RI [5,400 mt. / 17,716], acclimatization day in Gokyo, estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 07: Trek to Thaknak [4,750 mt. / 15,583FT] estimated walk 3 - 4 hours
Day 08: Trek to Dzongla [4750 mt. / 15,583FT] via Chola Pass [5,350 mt. / 17,552FT] estimated walk 7 - 8 hours
Day 09: Trek to Gorakshep [5,130 mt. / 16,830FT], estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 10: Hike to Everest Base Camp [5,316 mt. / 17,440FT] and return back to Gorakshep, estimated walk 5 - 6 hours
Day 11: Hike to top of the Kalapatthar [5,545 mt. / 18,192FT] and trek to Pangboche [4,350 mt. / 14,271FT] 18-20 km, estimated walk 9 - 10 hours
Day 12: Trek to Namche Bazar [3,440 mt. / 11286FT] 15 km, estimated walk 6 - 7 hours
Day 13: Trek to Lukla [2,850 mt. / 9,350FT] 20 km, estimated walk 4 - 5 hours
Day 14: Flight back to Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
By Bus and Jeeb
Hotel and lodge
Breakfast , Dinner
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Air Ticket of Kathmandu to Lukla and return from Lukla to Kathmandu
- Includes all the domestic airfare taxes.
- Trekking permits and documents necessary.
- Full day meal plan consisting of 3 meals and 3 cups of hot drinks per day.
- Fruits available as per the season will be provided after night meal.
- Every accommodation cost during Trekking
- Well trained English Speaking guide for trekking along with their salary and transportation costs, foods, accommodations, and insurance.
- For groups over 6 people – assistant guide (includes salary, accommodation, meal and insurance)
- Basic equipment for trekking such as down jacket, sleeping bag, duffel bag and Himalaya t-shirt ( Duffel Bag, Down jacket and Sleeping Bag must be returned after completing the trek)
- First aid kit with the expert hand.
- Expedition taxes, paper works, and company service charges for the trek.
- A traditional welcome dinner in typical Nepali restaurant at the time of arrival.
- Certificate of achievement can be prepared along with the signature of company director and your local guide (only if requested).
- Excludes overseas airfares such as visa fees ($ 25 for 15 days, $ 40 for 30 days and $ 100 for 90 days ),
- Porter to carry your Luggage ( If you need with extra cost, we provide 1 porter for two people)
- Travel, emergency rescue charge and insurance.
- Besides 3 meals and 3 cups of hot drinks per day extra cost of hot and cold drinking and beverages, telephone bills, laundry charges, shower fees are excluded.
- Wifi Charger, Battery charging bill during the trek are off the package.
- Activities not mentioned in itinerary and extra porter charge also.
- Hotel and any activities in Kathmandu
- Extra costs caused by natural disaster, flight delay, early arrival etc.
- Extra incentives such as tips, gifts, gratuities for the guides or porters.
- Any benefits not mentioned in Service Includes Section unless indicated on booking of the trekking
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
USD, $1,178.96/Per person
* Private trip departure everyday
* Group Discount is Available
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)