US$,Contact For Price Per person
* Private Tour Depature everyday
Tibet Tour – 8 Days
Meal, Accommodation and Trasnportation
3950 m/12840 ft
The most common; Lhasa Tour of 7 Nights 8 Days is another most selling trip of Ambition Himalaya. This general Lhasa Exploration Lhasa Tour will give you actual opportunity to explore real Tibet all the way. Exploring the monasteries, Stupas and Buddhist holy sites, Lhasa Tour will never disappoint from what you are expecting. This drive in fly out or just alternate trip of Lhasa is surely one of the best options to explore 'The Roof of the World; Tibet'. Tibet; the hidden world, birthplace of holy Dalai Lama, home of wilderness is an amazing adventure tour around the highest land of the earth. In Lhasa to Kathmandu or alternately Kathmandu to Lhasa Tour you will have numerous opportunities to explore hidden paradise of Tibet including spectacular scenery of the snowcapped Himalayas.
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 1: Kathmandu to-Kerung Border
Day 2: Kerung - Tingri to Lhatse
Day : 3: Tingri/Lhaste to Xigatse
Day 4: Xigatse to Gyantse
Day 5: Gyantse to Lhasa
Day 6-7: Sightseeing In Lhasa
Day 8: Lhasa to Kathmandu:
Read in details what’s included and what’s not included.
- Private Transportation by Van
- Tibet Travel Permit
- Tibet Visa Fee
- Lhasa to Kathmandu Flight
- English speaking Tibetan Guide.
- Accommodation on twin sharing Room Basis,
- Sightseeig and Monastery Entrance fees as per our itinerary
- Daily Breakafast.
- Kathmandu to kerong transfer by jeep.
- Lunch and dinner
- Insurance of any kind.
- Personal Expenses such as a drink, Tips & etc.
- Any additional cost due to natural calamites and unforeseem Circumstance.
Want to change this itinerary and create your own private experience? We will help you customize your holiday.Expert Help
Frequently Asked Questions
Tibet is situated to the South-West of China, also bordering Nepal, India, Burma and Bhutan. The historical territory of Tibet would make the world’s tenth largest nation. At present, Tibet is under China’s occupation and has been divided up, renamed and incorporated into Chinese Provinces. If China refers to Tibet, It means only part of historic Tibet; what it names the Tibet Autonomous Region (TAR) of China.
You will be required to apply for Tibet Travel Permit (TTP) in order to enter Tibet and the Permit is issued from Tibet Travel Bureau (TTB). Without the necessary permits, we cannot imagine travelling to Tibet. Your travel agent applies for the permit, which takes about two weeks to make it done.
US$, Contact For Price
* Private trip departure everyday
Why Choose Us
- Family Holidays
- Experienced guide & porters
- Over 20 Years Experience
- Personal care & best customer service
- All guaranteed departures
- 24/7 Support & no hidden cost
- Over 100 Holidays packages
- Competitive price
- Private tour depart everyday of the year
24/7 Customer Help
07:00 – 21:00 (All Days)